advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

I bought the Dylan "Original Mono Recordings" after recommendation on here and just been amazed of how good they sound. Really feel like he's in the room, haven't got as far as "blonde on Blonde"

Snapped one of those. Already have the download, but that is a great (unbelievable!) price for the boxset.

Many thanks!

Can anyone translate better than google?

Wir haben Ihre Bestellung erhalten, bereiten sie aber noch nicht für den Versand vor.
Wie lange Ihre Bestellung in diesem Status verbleibt, hängt von der Verfügbarkeit der Artikel und der gewählten Versandoption ab.

GOOGLE TRANLATE:
We have received your order, but you do not prepare ahead for shipping.
How long your order will remain in this status depends on the availability of the item and the selected shipping option.

I got a confirmation mail with expected delivery date. Looks like it's changed now. Cross fingers.

If anyone knows where to get the Dylan Mono VINYL boxed set at a good price, please let me know.

Popmarket has a good price but I'm not sure if I trust buying from the US after an unfortunate experience with Acoustic Sounds.

The Dylan set on vinyl is very good. I tripped over mine on eBay, a bit of a gamble but it worked out well with the box set being mint.

Gary

Steve Reich: Phases - A Nonesuch Retrospective [5CD Boxset]

£14.99 inc delivery. once again cheaper than the other place.

Full album details here

41lxBBKnZhL._SX450_.jpg

41byVL-hjoL._SX450_.jpg

advertisement

Back