advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

Just looked at that Fleetwood mac set, £37 delivered. Done some research & not that expensive but I guess still a very good deal. Amazon have it for £52. Not sure I shall bother though.

A nice inexpensive way to hear Hackett’s most creative period. Please don’t touch is probably his best (and had an obvious influence on both Gabriel and Tears For Fears) but all have something to offer. I did wonder if all Genesis fans would already have these, but I realised I didn’t have any Tony Banks solo albums until this year and he’s probably my favourite keyboardist and composer!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Burning Shed are selling Peter Gabriel's So 25th Anniversary box set for £60 plus £10 postage (Amazon about £99). The boxes are marked in transit so not perfect and sold as seen, no returns! I queried this and their support manager sent me some photos of slight dings to the packaging, she says they are still factory sealed. I have placed my order

Burning Shed are selling Peter Gabriel's So 25th Anniversary box set for £60 plus £10 postage (Amazon about £99). The boxes are marked in transit so not perfect and sold as seen, no returns! I queried this and their support manager sent me some photos of slight dings to the packaging, she says they are still factory sealed. I have placed my order
I see this has been very recently £76.68 on Amazon & if one waits wouldn't be surprised it reaches this price again.

I think these must be the last copies which are selling now, it was released in 2012. Fedex say mine will be delivered tomorrow and I got a shipping notification about Marquee Moon last night.

A nice inexpensive way to hear Hackett’s most creative period. Please don’t touch is probably his best (and had an obvious influence on both Gabriel and Tears For Fears) but all have something to offer. I did wonder if all Genesis fans would already have these, but I realised I didn’t have any Tony Banks solo albums until this year and he’s probably my favourite keyboardist and composer!
I really like the "5 Classic Albums" series. Great sound quality, great material, the only downside is the minimal liner notes and tiny, tiny print, but I can live with this when you get 5 albums for £10-15, brand new, original CD quality. I got some mid-period fleetwood mac like this, and some Tull. Stuff I don't ptherwise have that would take some rounding up. I don't know Hacketss stuff, I may look it up.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I think these must be the last copies which are selling now, it was released in 2012. Fedex say mine will be delivered tomorrow and I got a shipping notification about Marquee Moon last night.
Arrived today, well packed outside, inside shrink wrapped. Outside of box is pristine, better than the one they sent me pictures of.

YES / House Of Yes: Live From The House Of Blues

Townsend Music Online have the Triple Vinyl, Double CD for £20.99 plus shipping

House Of Yes: Live From The House Of Blues Triple

public

Amazon UK:

John Coltrane
A Love Supreme: Live In Seattle

CD - £3.38

91W-uzqzr2L._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg

Product description

Coltrane performed 'A Love Supreme' just twice in public - in Paris and Seattle. A recording of the Seattle performance was never known to exist until now. Recorded by Coltrane's friend, noted Seattle musician Joe Brazil on October 2, 1965 at the Penthouse Club in Seattle, this recording transports the listener to a prime seat for a piece of musical history. This discovered live recording of the most iconic suite in jazz is a revelation of historical significance. A major selling point of this release will be its looser, deeper improvisational approach, with each track taken out to a greater extent than what is on the recorded version of A Love Supreme. 'A miracle discovery' - Billboard (Japan), 'An authentic revelation of extraodinary historical significance' - L'Opinionista (Italy).

advertisement

Back