advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

Steve Reich: Phases - A Nonesuch Retrospective [5CD Boxset]

£14.99 inc delivery. once again cheaper than the other place.

Full album details here

41lxBBKnZhL._SX450_.jpg

41byVL-hjoL._SX450_.jpg

That is a good price. I bought the 10CD 'Works' boxset a few years ago for £50, which works out at £5 per disc whereas this is only £3 per disc. Good find :)

John Martyn update.

Good day ,

Amazon.de has a good message to your current order :

We are pleased to inform you can , that the following goods can be shipped earlier than announced :

Martyn , John "The Iceland Years"
   Previous Estimated delivery : 04 January 2014 - 23 January 2014
   New Estimated delivery : 27 December 2013

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Amazon.de have now cancelled the John Martyn order!

Good day ,

we have important information to your current order.
They had ordered from us following:
The Iceland Years ( ASIN: B00DRAS9BC )
This item has been honored by us on the website by mistake at an incorrect price . We had him therefore cancel from your order. Of course, he is not charged to you .

We ask for your understanding - maybe you have even been wondering myself about the unusual price.

According to our terms and conditions of the purchase contract on a product without first talking with sending the shipping confirmation e- mail concluded. However, the alternative, we explain the avoidance for mistake .

Please excuse the typos, we have now been corrected .

Thank you for your understanding.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
yep, mine cancelled also...google translate somehow lessens the disappointment:

They had ordered from us following:

The Iceland Years (ASIN: B00DRAS9BC)

This item has been honored by us on the website by mistake at an incorrect price. We had him therefore cancel from your order. Of course, he is not charged to you.

We ask for your understanding - maybe you have even been wondering myself about the unusual price.

According to our terms and conditions of the purchase contract on a product without first talking with sending the shipping confirmation e-mail concluded. However, the alternative, we explain the avoidance for mistake.

Please excuse the typos, we have now been corrected.

Thank you for your understanding.

LOL!!

Have we had The Perfect Miles Davis collection yet? A really nice selection of the Columbia period featuring:

CD 1 "Round About Midnight", 1957
CD 2 "2 Miles Ahead", 1957
CD 3 "1958 Miles", 1958
CD 4 "Porgy And Bess", 1959
CD 5 "Kind Of Blue", 1959
CD 6 "Sketches Of Spain", 1960
CD 7 "Someday My Prince Will Come", 1961
CD 8 "Seven Steps To Heaven", 1963
CD 9 "Miles In Berlin", 1965
CD 10 "ESP", 1965
CD 11 "Miles Smiles", 1967
CD 12 "Nefertiti", 1968
CD 13 "Filles De Kilimanjaro", 1969
CD 14 "In A Silent Way", 1969
CD 15-16 "Bitches Brew", 1970
CD 17 "A Tribute To Jack Johnson", 1971
CD 18 "On The Corner", 1972
CD 19-20 "We Want Miles", 1982
CD 21 "Star People", 1983
CD 22 "Decoy" 1984

You can't argue with that too much for under £30.

Got my JM Island years package from the german amazon site the other day and very nice it is too....... especially at 38 euros !! AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PREZZIE :D

519HDIyyS3L._SX450_.jpg

Otto Klemperer - he has died 40 years ago so there are loads of box sets to be had at excellent value.

I just spotted this one for instance. At £9.99 for 10 discs you can't go wrong really. It should be compulsory to buy it, Klemperer is Klemperer and he deserves to be known by every music lover.

I just ordered this Eagles vinyl boxset from Amazon for £64.50 delivered. I remember seeing it at £62 pre-order and held back because there wasn't much info available at the time then sure enough, the price shot up to £84. Lady luck shines again though because I had another look and there was one available at £64 delivered. I'd already read great reviews about the boxset and knew not to hesitate too long.

The strange thing about it, or perhaps not so strange, is I started an online chat with Amazon a few days ago asking why items such as this particular boxset and vinyl in general are rarely discounted by much, if at all. The guy could only reply that items in 'My Basket' will always reflect the current price. I now wonder whether I should start another conversation asking about the Can vinyl boxset pricing to see what happens lol.

Anyway, despite buying what I thought was the last boxset at £64,50, there appears to be one more at that price. It might not be a bargain boxset, but compared to £84 delivered, £64 delivered seems more like a relative bargain. :)

81zwaIO-kXL._SL1500_.jpg

I just ordered this Eagles vinyl boxset from Amazon for £64.50 delivered. I remember seeing it at £62 pre-order and held back because there wasn't much info available at the time then sure enough, the price shot up to £84. Lady luck shines again though because I had another look and there was one available at £64 delivered. I'd already read great reviews about the boxset and knew not to hesitate too long.

The strange thing about it, or perhaps not so strange, is I started an online chat with Amazon a few days ago asking why items such as this particular boxset and vinyl in general are rarely discounted by much, if at all. The guy could only reply that items in 'My Basket' will always reflect the current price. I now wonder whether I should start another conversation asking about the Can vinyl boxset pricing to see what happens lol.

Anyway, despite buying what I thought was the last boxset at £64,50, there appears to be one more at that price. It might not be a bargain boxset, but compared to £84 delivered, £64 delivered seems more like a relative bargain. :)

81zwaIO-kXL._SL1500_.jpg

Ordered - thank you (at £64.50!)

advertisement

Back