Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

Discussion in 'off topic' started by BJP, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

Either way it has nothing to do with the wider issue.

2. oldius

oldius Can pleasure be measured?

MND is a horrible illness. That is very sad news.

irons1965, Woodface and Weekender like this.
  3. Weekender

Weekender pfm Member

4. blossomchris

blossomchris I feel better than James Brown

I could not figure out the tactics for tonight's game, two almost sucker punches. Back to the drawing board.

stormyuklondon1 likes this.
  5. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

Much better tonight.phew,

andrew d and Spiderous like this.
  6. bigjonny

bigjonny pfm Member

Prescot Cables are through to the next round of the FA Trophy, 4-2 on penalties against Cleethorpes Town, FA Cup on Saturday v Bamber Bridge and then back to reality, or is it ?, Everton v W.Ham Sunday.

oldius and Bob McC like this.
  7. oldius

So much looking forward to City's game tonight against Dortmund. I am not as passionate about the CL as the PL and domestic cups, but I have bloody missed the footy.

8. webster

webster Listen & enjoy.

With Haaland scoring for fun against everyone surely not even Pep can cock it up (again) this year.;)

9. oldius

It takes more than one player, no matter how good.

webster likes this.
  10. webster

webster Listen & enjoy.

Very true - plus a lot of things can happen between now and the later stages of the CL.
    As we've changed our manager mid-season it's probably ours to lose.;)

11. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Yes. I have to say that, so far at least, City as a team look head and shoulders above the rest.

12. NRG

NRG pfm Member

City game should be good tonight Haaland facing his old team and defence…

13. Mike Hughes

Mike Hughes pfm Member

14. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

Schofield sacked today, liked him as a player but a good awful manager. Rumour is that David Wagner is coming back, what could possibly go wrong?

15. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

Schofield sacked today, liked him as a player but a good awful manager. Rumour is that David Wagner is coming back, what could possibly go wrong?

16. webster

webster Listen & enjoy.

I heard you the first time.;)

17. oldius

A good win with the substitutes making a big difference to the game. Alvarez, Foden and Bernardo's extreme pressing put a pressure on Dortmund that made them hurry in a way that they hadn't needed to until that point in the game. It would be nice to have a commentary team that did not repeat themselves, ad-nauseam, throughout the game - we know that Dortmund were disciplined and resolute, and we know that it is very unusual for City to not have a shot on target: it does not need repeating every ten minutes throughout the game.

18. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Why is the manure v Leeds game off? I understand the reasons for the other 2, but not that one.

19. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Huddersfield might get promoted.

Huddersfield might get promoted.

webster likes this.
  20. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

wow - Leicester are fvcked