advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

A bit saw that we lost to Derby late in the game. Just need to build up a bit more resilience , positive stuff in the first half though.

Brendan could be in trouble bet he would be a good fit at Brighton…

I've never been as impressed with Rodgers as he is with himself...

I think we'll get one of the lesser known foreign managers that we've been connected with in the gossip columns.

I've never been as impressed with Rodgers as he is with himself...

I think we'll get one of the lesser known foreign managers that we've been connected with in the gossip columns.
No one is ever as impressed with Rodgers as he is.

He’s a good manager but tends to have a shelf life at each club.

No one is ever as impressed with Rodgers as he is.

He’s a good manager but tends to have a shelf life at each club.
He was linked to Spurs after we binned off Mourinho, but it seems he didn't fancy his chances with Daniel Levy. I could see where he was coming from, but I think we dodged a bullet.

Well it appears after 2 really fun years for Hammer fans we're back to the usual shite and will be fighting to stay up. What a poor showing. NO fight and the basics of thet game just non-existent. I think Nobes was far more important to the side than anyone could imagine. I fear a long season and possibly a new gaffer before Christmas.

He looks an interesting choice. At least we are not poaching a manager from another club.

His coaching team are coming too. They're Italian so no problem with work permits...oh.

Well done Everton a good and deserved win . West Ham were sadly very poor and seem to be suffering this season more than last with playing Thursday and Sunday . That first win could make all difference for Everton and they could now go on a little run of good results which may well see them moving away from the relegation area .

advertisement

Back