advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The like button doesn’t do justice to this post. I love it, love it a la Keegan.
Seeing Man U absolutely screwed and LFC flying high is a wonderful thing.

Bless... the last 30 years must have been a living hell for you, Colin, poor lamb. I'm sure Juve supporters have enjoyed the past 30 years too. ;)

Kepa is rubbish

Not completely but I'm not impressed with him . Every time I watch Chelsea they look as though they are going take teams to the cleaners they really do have some talent but it's not happening , that first game at OT when they lost 4-0 could quite easily have been the other way round .

Let's remember that Chelsea are in a very strange position - Hazard gone, new manager, unable to buy new players - if anyone had said six months ago that we'd be fourth at this point in the season I'd have laughed.

Bless... the last 30 years must have been a living hell for you, Colin, poor lamb. I'm sure Juve supporters have enjoyed the past 30 years too. ;)

No. Not a living hell. Just knowing that what goes around, comes around. And in the case of Man Utd, with a vengeance. Enjoy your shite team. I certainly do.

No. Not a living hell. Just knowing that what goes around, comes around. And in the case of Man Utd, with a vengeance. Enjoy your shite team. I certainly do.

Hahahaha… keep kidding yourself, your bitterness says otherwise. Very honest of yourself to say so too, karma and all that.

Wolves did really well tonight but the Mighty Reds' march continues , TOTL.

The Wolves are tough as nails, and it would been very easy to forgive the Reds for their first loss of the season. But once again, they refuse to accept a letdown. Even after Mané went off, they continued to hustle and create regular chances. Gomez had another fine game, as did Henderson.

16 point lead with a game in hand. TOTL indeed!

Just back home from Prenton Park and the local pub where TRFC playeres joined us.... what a great night, thoroughly deserved tho Rovers are knackered after 120 mins... just hope Utd like to play on a pitch with no grass.... bring it on!!

Let's remember that Chelsea are in a very strange position - Hazard gone, new manager, unable to buy new players - if anyone had said six months ago that we'd be fourth at this point in the season I'd have laughed.

you're 27 points behind Liverpool having played a game more.....let that sink in, especially when LFC didn't buy anyone in the summer, that's funny! ;)

Liverpool have stormed it this year. I suspect next year will be a different story. Can they be so lucky with key players not getting injured. They’d be a different proposition without Van Dyke? Salah and others will be out at the African Cup of Nations for a good chunk. They never seem to come back in the same form they went either. Yaya was always poor for a while after. I’m hoping that the difference will be cut as crossing the line nerves set in. I suspect a few points will be dropped then. I suspect a winning margin of 10-12 points. I can’t see us reeling you in and I’m hoping this means we have a good run in Europe. I suspect though we’ll collapse against Real due to our dodgy Centre halves. Hopefully Laporte is back for the rest of the season. Sane on the way as well.

Can we call it a day in the Premier League now , unless they give LFC the cup tell them to hit the beach and the rest carry on .

Can we call it a day in the Premier League now , unless they give LFC the cup tell them to hit the beach and the rest carry on .

Not quite, but getting closer. If City wins out, they finish at 93. LFC would then need 27 points from their last 15 matches in order to clinch.

It will be a sad day if Liverpool win it: the cries of, "Back where we belong, best fans, 6 times, the boot room, the Anfield roar, we did it spending nowt, best ever full back, best ever central defender, best ever front three, best manager's teeth, " and many other nauseating cliches will ring through the media like a red hot poker up your jacksie.

It will be a sad day if Liverpool win it: the cries of, "Back where we belong, best fans, 6 times, the boot room, the Anfield roar, we did it spending nowt, best ever full back, best ever central defender, best ever front three, best manager's teeth, " and many other nauseating cliches will ring through the media like a red hot poker up your jacksie.

At least we’ll be spared ‘best ever midfielder!’

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back