advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a pair of Naim Ovator S-400s off Justin (Weiss-Man) - lovely smooth, stress free transaction. Top man to deal with!

Lovely mint Sonos Play 5 picked up from Rob (Bigbobby666) yesterday. Very helpful and easy to transact with. Very pleased :)

Many thanks to Andy for a lovely HiCap. He's a great chap to deal with and everything went smoothly.

Malcolm

Many thanks windhoek for a fast delivery and everything. Sorry that I (almost) forgot to leave you positive feedback. :)

Thanks dalmatian for the quick dispatch. The headphone was as described and quick to respond to queries. A great guy to deal with.

Just sold my RA signature powerkord to NeilK.
Very quick and easy transaction.
Pleasure to do business with.
George

It's probably no surprise that misterc6 is a top seller, but anyway, he's done it again. This NAC72 arrived superquick and as described by Malcolm; first class service all round, cheers Malcolm :)

Just received a Squeezebox Duet from Rick.

Good transaction with very quick delivery and very helpful all round. Highly recommended seller.

Thanks to Raindogs (Paul) for the feedback. It was a pleasure to have Paul as a buyer - from first enquiry to payment received was a matter of a couple of hours and communication could not have been easier right up to confirmation of delivery and the Duet working after a little persuasion. Sell to Paul with great confidence.

Many thanks to Keith for a superb deal for his Perreaux DP32 Dac/pre.
Kept me informed all the way through, extra packing around original box and sent 24hr (tracked) delivery.

Excellent seller and no hesitation in recommending to others.

Dave.

Got the HD700s yesterday as promised by Keith (keith1962) very easy transaction very well packed and work better then expected
Thank you very much

I sold my Exposure MM phono cards to sonus from Italy. Everything went smoothly. At summer I sold my Classic 23 and 28 amps to him also. Thanks for a pleasent deal(s).

I bought an early olive Naim Nap 250 from Efraim

He sent it from sweden to UK for a service and now I got it from service. Working great. Many thanks for beeing so helpful and thanks for your excellent comms! :)

Thanks to the above member (aka Rob) for a Sonos Bridge and Connect which arrived quickly and extremely well-packed. There were a couple of cables awol on receipt but Rob tracked them down and posted them to me, and maintained good communications throughout. Would certainly buy from him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back