advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acquired Rega RB-250 tonearm from member cartman .
Pleasant transaction, tonearm in very good condition and very well packed! Thanks!

Many thanks, Dragan (Paja)That was quite a long journey to reach you. I'm glad all is well. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I really appreciate the sale.

My thanks to Mark, aka deepdivedog, for a smooth and fast sale of his Heed DAC, which is in mint condition. Even if the Royal Mail did try to hide the package.

Cheers Mark.

Thanks to john7204 for buying my mate's (rickyfearby) Naim 102/NAPSC and 180 combo. An absolute gentleman to deal with in every way.

Fantastic PMC FB1+ purchased from Rob (Bigbobby666) on March 15th 2014.PMC's as described. Very good communication, very helpful, smooth transaction. Thanks Rob !

Thanks to for YSG2000 smooth transactions with xps 2 and 2 powerline. have done business 3 years ago and be happy to do business again. Very good communication and very helpful!

Thanks to Chris (big lebowski) today for a crisp and helpful transaction on the Rega RS5s. I'm listening to them now and they're superb, but a taste for these is likely to lead to the purchase of RS7s before too long.....

Many Thanks to johncee for the terrific exposure 2010 power amps i purchased from him!

Great communication, and a swift, drama free, transaction.

Thoroughly recommended, and fully deserving of 'Good guy' status.

Another one for Novak. Bought a Meridian Explorer and it arrived in perfect condition and well packaged - Thanks. Recommended.

Big thanks to Gary (Yeowell) for sending me a very sweet, and nigh-on spotless 42.5/110 - a real gent to deal with too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back