advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying cartridge from Jowcol was a very nice experience - great communication, quick and helpful, highly recommended!

I would like to thank again Olli I. for an easy and smooth transaction from Finland to Italy, recommended.

Thanks to the above member (aka Rob) for a Sonos Bridge and Connect which arrived quickly and extremely well-packed. There were a couple of cables awol on receipt but Rob tracked them down and posted them to me, and maintained good communications throughout. Would certainly buy from him again.

Very happy that you're happy! Pleasure dealing with you. Hope you enjoy the Sonos. :D

Rob.

Thank you to recipients (buyers) Chrisn, Dark Lord and vokey_sq for good communication. Was a real pleasure!

Peter

Purchased a Teddy pre from Per Flemming. Very well packed, immediately dispatched. Buy with confidence from our man in Denmark!

The Royd Edens I bought recently from Andrew (Cartman) arrived this afternoon and they're little peaches. On the end of the Exposure it's hard to sit still. :D

Andrew's a gent - and I'm extremely grateful to him for 're-Royding' the Gromit household. :)

The Naim 72 has landed; I must say it’s the cleanest example I have seen.

I purchased the NAC72 on Wednesday evening and it arrived today, thanks Windhoek for a speedy hassle free transaction.

Cheers

ThELiz: Thanks again for sending the phono stage so quickly in time for an enjoyable soggy weekend's listening :D

Very nice chap and very pleasant to deal with. Cheers Adam :)

Naim nac 82 sold to John7204. A great transaction with excellent communications from John, prompt payment as promised and problem free delivery to a uk address. Highly recommended!

Bought a rack from The Tin Man (Mark). Exactly as described, met me halfway for collection and a very decent chap to deal with. Many thanks.

Many thanks to Sanj (Sanj250) for what appears to be a very nice Troika that's going off for a retip as soon as I can decide where!

Anyway, thanks again Sanj, and nice to meet you.

A pleasure Ian (Vital), hope all goes with the re-tip sounds like you will have an amazing turntable by the end of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back