advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mus

pfm Member
Edit: TL - To save clutter in the stickies here the earlier parts of this thread can now be found in the reference room.

Thanks to REW (Ron) for a perfect transaction, fast payment and good communications.

Regards,

Mus

Many thanks to Mus for keeping me informed, sending so well packed and such a beautiful piece of engineering too.

Cheers

REW (Ron)

A big thank you to Ewen1970 who was kind enough to help me out with a Heed T/T PSU connector board. Still have a bit more to figure out but very grateful to Ewen for his help.

What a great transaction! A lovely amp that is exactly as described and sounds fantastic. A big thank you to Bourney for a great amp, superb communictions and packaging.

Rob

Just bought a set of Chord jumpers from Neil - totally smooth transaction and very quick despatch. Top man! :D

I bought a mint cb shoebox case, audioflat sled and Naim feet from Dan K. All perfect and fast delivery. Great communication. Thanks Dan.

I bought from Bungle a Naim Fraim (base + 4 standard levels) and had it sent to FRANCE

It's really not easy to have 5 boxes and 50kg sent abroad !

Thanks Mark for your reliability and great patience.

bought some speakers from shane2468 with complete satisfaction regarding both those luvly boomboxes and the excellent service - many thanks for that, man :)

bought some speakers from shane2468 with complete satisfaction regarding both those luvly boomboxes and the excellent service - many thanks for that, man :)

Your welcome :)

Thanks for an easy and pleasant sale.

This member is one of the good guys!

S.

Thanks to Olli for the NA328 boards - they got here fast from Finland!

Also a big thanks to JohnnyM for packing the SNAPS so well and getting it here within 24 hours.

Received the Michell Tecnoweight from Robert at Audiosmile today. Exactly as described, thank you Robert.

Thanks to KCT for another great mutual deal involving Linn lk280, lk100, Karik and a long lost keff b139 driver!

Great guy to deal with - a credit to this community!

Bought some Jazz vinyl from Christray, great seller & great records, totally reccommeded.

Thanks Chris.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back