advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks Ken for a smooth transaction last weekend re amp.
Regards
Mark

many thanks to you Mark -- great and very straight forward guy to deal with. hope the 300 is singing like a bird for you and good luck with the 135's sale...

enjoy
ken

Many thanks to vogtlancs, who bought my snaxo242 -- real gentleman. offered to pay the extra postage that i paid even though i hadn't made a prior agreement with him on this. There are some good people on this earth and i am sure glad my snaxo242 has gone to one of them.

enjoy
ken

Bought Mark LJ's X100, nice & straightforward, arrived just as described. Thanks, Mark.

And thanks also to Percy Lee who bought my CDSII/XPS. He promptly paid and also arranged all the shipping to Hong Kong so a super smooth experience. I've sold him various bits of Naim kit over the years so highly recommend him. Thanks, Percy!

Another thank you for Koi. I bought a tonearm from him last week at a very decent price. A pleasure to deal with this chap again. Deal with confidence.

Andrew

Many thanks Tim,

A pleasure meeting you and thanks for a pleasant transaction.

Glad your liking the Hawks now you have them home - enjoy!

Cheers

Gerard

It was lovely to meet SamS and a pleasure to deal with.

Sam, I hope the V1 will offer you countless hours of musical bliss.

Many thanks
Bogdan

Many thanks to Gary for a nice easy transaction on the NAC 72 I have just bought from him. Exactly as described and sounding fabulous.

Malcolm

Many thanks to MikeMusic, a gentleman, lots of details, photos and patience. The Clipsal plugs are just the job, Thanks :)

Mr. Gary Yeowell.

First class gentleman who sold his Rega P9 to my mate Chris last weekend - faultless transaction of one immaculate TT.

Chris was very taken with your camera collection too Gary!

Kind regards.

John R.

I offer the highest of praise to Trekker as the Teddycap I bought (link) was as described and came in superquick time. He even posted a separate cable to me free of charge - fantastic seller! :)

Should have posted earlier... Just to say I had an excellent transaction with 'Gaius' aka Mark...very attentive and a thoroughly nice bloke too!... cheers mate the Elac's are sounding really really good if a little different somewhat than I have been used to with the Vandersteen's...

Just need to work out which are staying and which are leaving, which will be a difficult decision.

Many Thanks to steve watkins - who sold me a New(sealed)- Naim Fraim and put so much effort into the packaging to ensure it arrived safely . This is the second time i have purchased from Steve with flawless transactions
Highly recommended

Many Thanks

Brian

Once again a big thumbs up to linntroika. Great communication and really easy to deal with. Everything happened when he said it would. No problem with a hearty recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back