advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to Sloop John B, a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. I hope the cables will serve you well John!

Just to say it was a pleasure dealing with DCA (David) who picked up my Teddy Supercap last Saturday.

Thanks also to Mark (aka Gaius) for yet again a smooth, easy transaction, regarding an Audio Technica cartridge.

Thanks to 'pil' a week or so back, in helping me acquire some vintage LP12 parts. A truevgent to deal with, and first class packing!!

A pleasure to meet up with Bav (Sonix) on Saturday. Teddy Supercap as described, in excellent condition. All I need is the time to slot it all into place.

Sorry it's a bit late, but just wanted to say that Jonanthan (Jont) is a top bloke to deal with. The Decent Audio turntable shelf arrived really well packed.

Thanks to John (quad2fan) for an exceptionally smooth transaction and super fast delivery. The DAC was like new and he kept me fully updated about delivery.

Regards,

Mus

Thanks to John (quad2fan) for an exceptionally smooth transaction and super fast delivery. The DAC was like new and he kept me fully updated about delivery.

Regards,

Mus

Thanks very much for your prompt payment Mus, and hope you enjoy the Teac.

John.

Many thanks to Barrie for the NAC 82. A lovely preamp, perfectly described, and a really nice bloke to do business with!

Many thanks to Trevor (Kumachan) for the Squeezebox Touch. Excellent communication and very smooth transaction. Delivered following day as promised.

Quick shout out for two great guys to deal with:-

First of all, divedeepdog for the super fast payment for a cable, and the great comms all along the way.

And also to Chris Marshall who I've just received a Squeezebox Touch from, great comms all along the way, and well packed to spoil the couriers fun!

Cheers

John

Big thanks to Mark (Gaius), a pleasure to deal with and a genuine nice guy. The weight is great, many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back