1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Discussion in 'reference' started by Mus, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnuska

Magnuska pfm Member

Thanks Malcolm, really appreciate your fine words.
    Happy listening!

Cheers /Magnus

2. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Box-swapper extraordinaire

Lovely chap and an even lovelier pair of Shahinian's :)

Working even better in my room than his I think!

3. Lefty

Lefty pfm Member

Likewise - a pleasure to deal withg you sir :)

Glad to hear the Obs are working out for you. Enjoy!

Lefty

4. Amber Audio

Amber Audio Trade: Amber Audio

alanchamberlain

Bought his Dino/PSU - good guy to deal with, arrived well packed and quickly

Gus

5. tonerei

tonerei pfm Member

rmsshipbroker. Steve was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. Got a prima luna amp from him and it was exactly as described. Dispatched quickly thanks a lot.

6. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Thanks to Frank74 for a nice and easy transaction, cable got to me in no time at all.

7. alanchamberlain

alanchamberlain pfm Member

Many thanks for a quick and uncomplicated transaction. It was a pleasure dealing with you, Gus.

8. Pedro83

Pedro83 pfm Member

Thank you very much for the swift payment.

9. GaryT

GaryT pfm Member

Bought a pair of AKG Q701 headphones from Frank74. Quick transaction & phones arrived well packed & perfect.
    Pleasure to do business with you Peter.
    Gary

10. Mongeddavid

Mongeddavid pfm Member

Bought some jumpers off rav171. Excellent guy to deal with

11. mattski

mattski pfm Member

Thanks to frank74 for the cable - arrived in perfect condition as described and very quickly. Highly recommended.

Matt

12. Pedro83

Pedro83 pfm Member

Thank you Gary for the swift payment.

13. Pedro83

Pedro83 pfm Member

Glad it's serving you well Matt, thank you for the quick payment.

14. subsearov

subsearov pfm Member

Many thanks Graham for an easy transaction :D,

Regards,

Dave.

15. GrahamB

GrahamB pfm Member

Hi Dave,

Many thanks, nice smooth transaction. Enjoy the cables,

Regards,

Graham

16. Spike55

Spike55 Doesn't get out enough.

Just a note to anyone thinking of dealing with hp1 - proceed with confidence :D. I have bought and sold with him several times now: each time it has been a smooth, issue-free transaction, and he is a thoroughly decent person to deal with.

17. Hoopsontoast

Hoopsontoast pfm Member

Thanks to Andy (Onespeed) for buying my 770ES, nice chap, easy to deal with.
    Cheers :)

18. Yveski

Yveski In the sky......

Many Thanks to Mike42, for an excellent pair of speakers & dropping them off too!

19. boldrick1

boldrick1 pfm Member

Dan.scott1234

I bought a mac mini from dan -fantastic pfmer from preparing the unit , delivery right through to after sales care.
    I'm a really novice in computer audio and dan has been very patient with all my questions and sending advice and appropriate links to help me along.
    I'm delighted with the results

Thanks

Dan

20. Alex S

Alex S pfm Member

I am an excellent person to deal with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.