advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to Geraldw for the Naim Hi-Line. Very easy to deal with and an utter gent. Recommended with confidence.

A big thank you to Hifi Dave aka Radlett Audio, who sorted me out a lovely new cartridge at a good price and very quickly. It is now banging out Santana's Abraxas album in all it's glory.

I've bought some Linn Brakits from awl.
It was a true pleasure dealing with him - excellent communication, fast shipping, the Brakits in as new condition (never used - as described).
Many thanks again!

A big thank you to lukemcgowan for the NCC200 boards. Very well made and a pleasure to meet.

Thanks

Colin

I've bought some Linn Brakits from awl.
It was a true pleasure dealing with him - excellent communication, fast shipping, the Brakits in as new condition (never used - as described).
Many thanks again!

And a pleasure to deal with you too Jurij. I might have worried about sending something to Slovenia, but actually it was just as easy as inland or anywhere else. Glad too you're pleased with the Brakits.

Andrew

Thanks to Kevin for a most agreeable transaction.

Purchased his CA 640p phono stage at a very fair price for the Arkless mod. Kevin obligingly packed the unit off to Jez direct for the mod so saving me some postage costs and has kept me fully upto date on timing and progress.

Pleasure to deal with. Thanks Kevin.

All the best

Thanks to Ron for a very smooth transaction.

Purchased two sets of Mark Grant G1000HD interconnects at a good price (fortunately I got my bid in quick!), which arrived promptly all as described and in good condition.

Cheers Ron

Thanks to "Cloth Ears" for replying to my wanted request for Naim 522 boards.

Another one of the good guys and thanks for helping me out here.

Mr Tibbs

Pedro / Audiovinilo_2 sold me a HiLine. Excellent smooth transaction. Highly recommended.

It took a little longer to arrive than expected but that was nothing to do with Pedro, it was despatched [via TNT] when promised. Weather delayed its progress.

I bought a Google Nexus 7 from Richard and it arrived promptly, and as described yesterday. Excellent communications throughout the transaction and an all round good guy to deal with.

I just sold my CDS3 and XPS2 to this gentleman (Lee is his real name), and found him to be a very nice chap to do business with. He came to my place to complete the deal and it was fun meeting him and sorting it all out.

John

Many thanks to Magnus for a great deal on an Avondale Grad 1 and a really smooth transaction including shipment from Sweden to the U.K.

Malcolm

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back