1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Discussion in 'reference' started by Mus, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex S

Alex S pfm Member

Sorry, forgot to add that quad2fan and Peter Stockwell are excellent too.

2. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

Dan.scott1234 - another accolade for a most prompt and pleasant transaction.

3. onespeed

onespeed pfm Member

HoopsonToast
    picked up his now my Sony 770ES, all as described,easy,straightforward transaction

4. Dan.Scott1234

Dan.Scott1234 pfm Member

Thank you for your kind words - enjoy the world of streaming audio! - also thank you for paying so promptly and being patient whilst I replaced the CPU fan!

5. Dan.Scott1234

Dan.Scott1234 pfm Member

Thanks Bob, hope you enjoy the phone and thank you for paying so promptly!

6. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Box-swapper extraordinaire

Neil's a great bloke. We spoke over the phone and I sent my son up to collect the (fabulously heavy) amp. Couldn't have been any better.

Highly recommend should he ever decide to let any other treasured items go!

Ian

7. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Box-swapper extraordinaire

Wayne is another of the good guys. Yes, I've been busy building up my HiFi from the PFM classifieds...

In this case a Naim NDX in mint condition, picked up from Wayne last night, being enjoyed in the fledgling system already :)

Still the pre-amp to go - but that will have to wait a little!

Ian

8. paulski

paulski pfm Member

Received a Linn Trampolinn and Premotec motor from htm_1968. All in perfect condition and very well packed. Excellent trade and many thanks, definitely a good guy!

9. mr_spanners

mr_spanners pfm Member

'Liquid' collected my Naim CDX and CDSPS. Easy no-hassle transaction and also very good taste in music! :)

10. htm_1968

htm_1968 pfm Member

Totally hassle free transaction. Prompt payment and clear communication. Really good transaction. Highly recommended. Definitely a Good Guy. Thanks Paul!

11. htm_1968

htm_1968 pfm Member

Bought the Peel Sessions Box Set from droodzilla. It arrived last night in a carefully wrapped parcel. Hassle free transaction from my end of things with a really nice PFM'er. Highly recommended. Definitely a Good Guy.

12. Ed Rogerson

Ed Rogerson Culturally irrelevant

Phil (1000RPM) is a great guy to deal with, with excellent taste in music and biscuits.

13. Mongeddavid

Mongeddavid pfm Member

Fast delivery and great item from lsinclair. Splendid chap to deal with

14. 4444244

4444244 New Member

Hello!
    A big thankyou to hifilover1979. Supplied me with some lovely B&W 685s. Smooth transaction and good communication throughtout - very pleased and happy!!

(Introductions from me will be following soon as this is my first post!)

15. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for 4444244; bought the 685's off me. Paid instantly and was patient enough to wait for a week for me to ship them as I was away at the time! A credit to the classifieds.

16. 1000RPM

1000RPM pfm Member

Likewise Ed - thanks for coming over and a friendly, hassle-free purchase! do let me know the outome of the Gyro v Gorbe shoot-out! Phil

17. lsinclair

lsinclair file under 'curmudgeonly'

Thanks in return to David for a straightforward sale and very quick payment.

18. chadjo

chadjo New Member

As a newbie and first time purchaser off pfm, I have just bought a Dual 505-1 turntable in superb condition from Mignun. He is an honest and extremely knowledgeable seller. Thank you for such a straightforward transaction.

19. Mignun

Mignun pfm Member

A pleasure Chad and welcome to PFM. Enjoy the Dual and don't blame me when you start buying lots of new and second-hand vinyl to feed your new love...

20. Jag Audio

Jag Audio Trade: Jag Audio

Many thanks to Choonz for selling me the Alchemist Nemesis MK2 amplifier- excellent person to deal with. Very easy to communicate with and amp arrived well packed and sounds lovely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.