1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Discussion in 'reference' started by Mus, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for "peelaaa"

Bought the Desire HD I was selling good comms, quick payment etc...

2. peelaaa

peelaaa pfm Member

Bought phone from hifilover1979. Phone well packed with box within another box. Fast delivery, thanks

3. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

scrub was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Fast delivery and very good communication. Many thanks!

4. Si74

Si74 pfm Member

Blossomchris

Record well packed, speedy delivery and a pleasure to do business with Chris.

Thanks

5. julesd68

julesd68 pfm Member

Nuff respect to the boy James - jimb0 - for a faultless deal on his lovely Tannoy Chatsworths. The speakers were as described, he let me collect them exactly when I needed to and gave me a nice little dem before I dropped the cash …

6. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

Many thanks to Stuart (pil) for a sealed copy of DSOTM 30th anniversary, double boxed and prompt shipping.
    Malcolm

7. Amber Audio

Amber Audio Trade: Amber Audio

Dave J

Teddy XPS arrived well packed and quickly, very good guy to deal with

Gus

8. gurux

gurux pfm Member

Olli's NAP300 and NAC552 in the house, playing wonderful music. Flawless transaction, communication second to none, speedy delivery (two days from Finland to UK). Many thanks Olli!

9. gurux

gurux pfm Member

And John's (k4pog) NDS has joined the party. Excellent streamer, excellent service, next day delivery, complete satisfaction. Many thanks John!

10. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

It was a pleasure and I am so happy that you like the amps! I must say that this guy is a gentleman in every single way. Many thanks. I sent you the missing manual yesterday by the way. :)

11. gurux

gurux pfm Member

Thank you Olli, you are a gentleman yourself.

Also it was a pleasure to meet BrendanD, who purchased my HiCap. Many thanks Brendan!

12. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

legroschien was a pleasure do deal with. Many thanks!

13. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

Thanks to 1000RPM for buying my phonoboards. It was a pleasure to deal with you again.

14. chilo61

chilo61 pfm Member

Many thanks for Rich for buying my Led Zep III. What a great guy and please say hello for me if you see Robert Plant next time.

15. Dicy

Dicy pfm Member

No mate - thanks to you Chi (chilo61)
    The best record buying transaction on PFM ever, lovely, friendly chap, amazing disc (better than described) and next day delivery!
    And to top it all - an amazingly generous price - Fantastic stuff

Thanks mate!

16. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

Many thanks to Anh for a speedy and easy purchase of a nice Naim NAC62.

Malcolm

17. legroschien

legroschien New Member

Olli is pleasure to deal with ... thanks

18. Dontmeanathing

Dontmeanathing pfm Member

Just received a beautifully restored A&R A60 from Richard (rhgbristol) Super job, excellent packaging and great comms. Delighted!

19. rhgbristol

rhgbristol pfm Member

Thanks to dontmeanathing - a pleasure to deal with - great comms, and a real credit to this community!

Deal with, with confidence.

Enjoy the A60 and look after it!

20. 1000RPM

1000RPM pfm Member

Thanks to Olli - a gentleman who again proves distance is no barrier to a good transaction!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.