advertisement

The Archers

Crikey, Helen the Horror ousts the child kidnapper Rob, just as I was warming to him a little (Mrs Bloss for some reason is not communicating with me at the moment.)

A night of records (vinyl) it is then.

Bloss

Jonathan I out crumble you by a few years.

Back to the subject in hand - I think there was a continuity error re the date/time Rob was dragging his car out of the ditch after being accosted by the witches of Ambridge and getting a flight to Minnesota Thursday night as alleged by PC Harrison whathisname.

How did he get rid of his car, or is it abandoned in a long term car park some where or was a company lease car in which case Justine would have got the keys when he sacked Rob etc etc. These errors allow for Rob to re appear in the near future to terrorise the witches of Ambridge further.

Then we could have Susan disintegrate in shame as she really has to accept that the sainted Rob was responsible for a lot of grief around the kampong as well as causing the premature demise of a non speaking part.

I cannot listen to the Archers but if I feel I am missing out or need to converse knowledgeably with my wife I find this site of use.

Your lucky you can just do a brief catch-up.

For some of us hardened listeners it has been a regular slog. Always been more or less the same here for 40 years of marriage. R4 6 O'clock news, 6.30 comedy slot (debatable) and then the holy grail at 7.00.

Bloss

A radio in my study at college was my "gateway " drug in 1962.

In the early 90s quite a few of the department were working in Austin Texas and cassette recordings of the Sunday omnibus edition were carried out to the chaps in Texas.

The great leap forward was the podcasting of the product and internet so that when on holiday the program could be downloaded to listen at sensible time and convenience eg from the iPod via the car's audio system while driving across exotic lands.

do they broadcast it to graves and places where ashes are stored?

do they broadcast it to graves and places where ashes are stored?

Indeed they do, I am convinced of this.
For areas which do not receive the broadcasts a course in psychic remote viewing is available, though how this would work I am not sure.

Bloss

I stopped listening to it after Minnie Caldwell was done for torching the Crossroads motel in about 1964 or whenever it was. (are you sure about this? - ed)

I stopped listening to it after Minnie Caldwell was done for torching the Crossroads motel in about 1964 or whenever it was. (are you sure about this? - ed)

Was that after Grace Archer set fire to the stables and rode in to her funeral pyre while the Am overflowed and the Bull crumbled to dust?

They only have one bar now, in the Bull. Used to be another but Kenton flogged it off, I think.

Bloss

Jonathan I out crumble you by a few years.

Back to the subject in hand - I think there was a continuity error re the date/time Rob was dragging his car out of the ditch after being accosted by the witches of Ambridge and getting a flight to Minnesota Thursday night as alleged by PC Harrison whathisname.

How did he get rid of his car, or is it abandoned in a long term car park some where or was a company lease car in which case Justine would have got the keys when he sacked Rob etc etc. These errors allow for Rob to re appear in the near future to terrorise the witches of Ambridge further.

Rob isn't real.
This is a fictional drama on Radio 4
and I can't stop listening !
Counselling anyone?

advertisement

Back