advertisement

The Archers

Someone's been at the Camberwell Carrot.

It is in fact the following programme/play, I never really listen fully to the Archers.

No Camberwell carrot here, only in biscuit form.

Bloss

PS: Your post has disappeared, are you on the Camberwell option.

It is in fact the following programme/play, I never really listen fully to the Archers.

No Camberwell carrot here, only in biscuit form.

Bloss

PS: Your post has disappeared, are you on the Camberwell option.
Bloss, that was Oct 2017! Is there a warp in the weft of space time/ cookies?

Another tragedy tonight, so what new story lines will it allow - motherless family, bloke caring for unrelated kids. Apart from Brian's sins of yesteryear of which there are many.

Catch the last 30 minutes of the omnibus on Sunday (if not all of it)

Wow.

Working late most of this week and missed the whole thing. Caught up now.

Sometimes it feels like yesterday that Eddie was chasing Jolene and Clarrie.

Last edited:
I took a severe rollicking from partner this week for her being unable to fully concentrate on this weeks developments, fairly large re-fit of abode going on.

Bloss

I have relapsed and listened in. I must have been in a trance and absorbed some of the content, so consequently now become an addict again.
I even second guessed Jazza would confront young master Tom over hanky panky with his prospective lady.

Bloss

I listen sporadically. Mostly the omnibus if I’m driving somewhere when that’s on.

Prefer it when the story line remains largely mundane.

I just hope that out of all this mess Elizabeth can finally allow herself to be loved. She deserves someone.

And if she can allow herself to be loved by, say, Helen - that would be even better. Kill two birds with one masturbatory fantasy, as they say... ...well, somewhere I'm sure.

That would beat the time the Today programme was all female and I had high quality stereo in the bedroom. Every rustle of the paper. Every accented sibilant. Just the thought of all that sensible M&S underwear in one room. I don't mind admitting I was later than usual into the office that day.

Chicks with posh voices on Radio 4. Nothing like it.

advertisement

Back