advertisement

Wot no Harry & Meghan thread?

So leaving an (alleged) racist Royal family to be with his mixed race wife still leaves him a racist? It's a funny old world.

I think there’s only one thing worse than wearing a nazi uniform or walking around butt naked in a hotel and that’s walking around in a nazi uniform, naked from the waist down with mohair walls.

In my youth, I once wore a nazi SS uniform to a Viz themed fancy dress party but covered all of the nazi emblems with self made Bottom Inspector logos.

i can’t remember if anyone went as buster gonad, although there were plenty of fat slags there.

If people are happy with racism in the royal family, then I guess it is?

To be fair a royal family should reflect the society it serves so it would only be right to have a large racist element to it... sexism and bigotry should feature highly too.

To be fair a royal family should reflect the society it serves so it would only be right to have a large racist element to it... sexism and bigotry should feature highly too.

Don't forget the odd bit of piousness mixed in with the ability to look down ones nose at everyone else, coupled with an underlying ****ishness that shows itself every now and again - oh and an interest in hi-fi.

Don't forget the odd bit of piousness mixed in with the ability to look down ones nose at everyone else, coupled with an underlying ****ishness that shows itself every now and again - oh and an interest in hi-fi.

Speak for yourself and it's one's nose, let's not add illiteracy into the equation :D

No one speaks for me, certainly not someone like you! The truth hurts I guess.
What 'truth'; someone like me? You were the one who tarred the nation as racists, bigots and sexists, you need to be looking at yourself and your sweeping generalisation. It's easy behind a keyboard though, isn't it?

What 'truth'; someone like me? You were the one who tarred the nation as racists, bigots and sexists, you need to be looking at yourself and your sweeping generalisation. It's easy behind a keyboard though, isn't it?

Oh put your toys back in your pram you drama queen. I said an element, not all of it, but don't let the fact you can't read as well as write get in the way of your strop! I am guessing you're white, male and probably middle class.. you probably live in London or one of the other more cosmopolitan parts of the country. Try being mixed race, a woman or worse still anything but heterosexual and living somewhere like Burnley, Oldham, Doncaster, Luton, Leicester etc. etc. and then tell me the country doesn't have a racism, sexism and bigotry issue. If you still think it's some Utopia then fine, you're entitled to your opinion as am I to mine in which case I suggest you go and annoy someone else who might listen to your tosh as you getting personal isn't going to endear me to thinking that anything you might have to say has any real value.

Oh put your toys back in your pram you drama queen. I said an element, not all of it, but don't let the fact you can't read as well as write get in the way of your strop! I am guessing you're white, male and probably middle class.. you probably live in London or one of the other more cosmopolitan parts of the country. Try being mixed race, a woman or worse still anything but heterosexual and living somewhere like Burnley, Oldham, Doncaster, Luton, Leicester etc. etc. and then tell me the country doesn't have a racism, sexism and bigotry issue. If you still think it's some Utopia then fine, you're entitled to your opinion as am I to mine in which case I suggest you go and annoy someone else who might listen to your tosh as you getting personal isn't going to endear me to thinking that anything you might have to say has any real value.
Large racist element...you said large racist element. Top effort for trying to insult but the barrier of the keyboard isn't getting the message across as vehemently as you'd hope it would. Good guess on my wealth, breeding and location.....you couldn't be further from the truth - all based on me calling you out for frankly lazy generalisation. Top effort once again.

Your last sentence needs some breaks in it; it reads like someone with a red face, frothing to completion.

Large racist element...you said large racist element. Top effort for trying to insult but the barrier of the keyboard isn't getting the message across as vehemently as you'd hope it would. Good guess on my wealth, breeding and location.....you couldn't be further from the truth - all based on me calling you out for frankly lazy generalisation. Top effort once again.

Your last sentence needs some breaks in it; it reads like someone with a red face, frothing to completion.

You started making it personal, not me so don't try and take the moral high ground. So we now know you're female, not white and working class... pull the other one FFS! As you said, it's so easy from behind the keyboard.

And yes... large racist element... well done, you can read after all! As said it's my opinion and one I will stick to. You are the one frothing about it not me!

Try being mixed race, a woman or worse still anything but heterosexual and living somewhere like Burnley, Oldham, Doncaster, Luton, Leicester etc. etc. and then tell me the country doesn't have a racism, sexism and bigotry issue.
Most definitely.

I take my hat off to the both Harry and Meghan for going private. I just hope this means they don't continue to benefit from some royal perks and taxpayer money.

A slimmed down Royal Family fit for the 21st century is what is needed. I hope Harry and Meghan have started a precedent and that minor Royals are the next to go.

I take my hat off to the both Harry and Meghan for going private. I just hope this means they don't continue to benefit from some royal perks and taxpayer money.

A slimmed down Royal Family fit for the 21st century is what is needed. I hope Harry and Meghan have started a precedent and that minor Royals are the next to go.
Some open accounting of what the monarchy costs in total would be nice too? How much? Where does it go?

Some open accounting of what the monarchy costs in total would be nice too? How much? Where does it go?
That would be very difficult to establish, there’s all the VIP security for a start but the same squad look after MPs etc. You have to bear in mind their incomes from inherited land, is that Royal or not? It’s like trying to account for a rescue of a lost mountaineer, where the RAF Mountain Rescue and a Nimrod were called out “at £10,000 an hour”. Well yes, but if it hadn’t been for the lost hiker the Nimrod and the Team would probably have been in the air anyway doing an exercise where the scenario is a lost aircraft in mountainous terrain, etc. The same people go looking for civilian aircraft that go down, because guess what, it’s the same activity. It’s not as if they don’t cost anything when they aren’t on call out. My climbing rope costs me the same whether I am falling on it or it’s folded up in the spare room. Same goes for Sandringham, what do they do with it when Queenie's not there, run it as a holiday let?

advertisement

Back