advertisement

Wot no Harry & Meghan thread?

what exactly did he do? i haven't seen the news yet.

Channel 5 did a documentary with him last week, it was a car crash.

He basically put a gun to his daughter's head, either she looks after him or he'll keep doing stuff like this documentary.

Money essentially and lots of it is what he was alluding to

https://www.channel5.com/show/thomas-markle-my-story/

"The royals owe me. Harry owes me. Meghan owes me," Mr Markle said as he spoke about profiting from selling the letter to the newspaper and from discussing his relationship with his daughter.

"My daughter told me that when I reached my senior years, she would take care of me."

He added: "It's time to look after daddy."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/thomas-markle-interview-meghan-channel-5-a4342716.html

Has he got a point? Kids get everything from their parents, body, brain, heart and soul; surely they can repay some of that, esp at birthday time.

Has he got a point? Kids get everything from their parents, body, brain, heart and soul; surely they can repay some of that, esp at birthday time.

I suspect this is TIC ...........

But why? I don't expect anything from my kids financially regardless of how successful they might be.

As long as I get my Porsche that my son promised me aged 5 there will be no trouble

But why? I don't expect anything from my kids financially regardless of how successful they might be.

As long as I get my Porsche that my son promised me aged 5 there will be no trouble

I would die for my kids as would most parents, it really is that simple.

Exactly, but get it in writing as soon as he can make a scribble.

Agree. My youngest' daughters middle name isnt 'GT3' for nothing.

He was on GMB again repeating the same old story. Why doesn't he just phone her and apologise like a Dad does, not through the media. That's what's embarrassing. He's admitted that he lied and has apologised on TV. Dirty washing et al.

LOL, he is 18 now and it does seem to have slipped his mind somewhat
It's OK, he's looking up 2006-7 Boxsters now, he's found one that's only done 180k miles, needs slight attention to gearbox, a scrape down the side and a new MoT, he'll have it round next week. Only cost him £2k.

Wow - I knew the Palace still had influence, but I wasn’t expecting subliminal messages like this...

49478947133_c44ed40e2b_c.jpg

Prince Harry moves to Canada and every time he reaches into his wallet he's reminded that his grandmother is pissed at him.

20_front.jpg

Joe

He`s a stupid a*sole from a family of stupid a*soles.

I don`t care which type of media have got it in for him, the whole bunch deserve it.*

* I`m not much of a Monarchist.

If one looks at it from a non UK-centric angle, it is not "the right wing press" but all the world's media that sees the whole Harry/Meghan story as a bit of a joke. Personally I feel a bit sorry for him, since "who am I, who do I want to be?" has all been decided for him and he seems unable to break out of that context.

advertisement

Back