advertisement

Wot no Harry & Meghan thread?

This..:-

Like much of her life, her death was a full-blown media sensation, and the subject of many conspiracy theories. At first, the paparazzi hounding the car were blamed for the crash,
but later it was revealed that the driver was under the influence of alcohol and prescription drugs. A formal investigation concluded the paparazzi did not cause the collision.
Joint liability.

but later it was revealed that the driver was under the influence of alcohol and prescription drugs. A formal investigation concluded the paparazzi did not cause the collision.
Yeah, maybe not. But the driver wouldn't have been doing 120 if the paps hadn't been after him.

it's like the line from "mice and men". "Girl like you, you jus' a pebble on a step... 'Taint your fault. No, it ain't nobody's fault, but it that pebble hadn'a been there, guy wouldn'a fallen".

I may have this wrong..but..surely a man who was found to be drunk and had prescription drugs, in his system mixed with alcohol, would have made much clearer decisions at the wheel of a car..had he been sober and not drugged...regardless of how a jury concluded.

I may have this wrong..but..surely a man who was found to be drunk and had prescription drugs, in his system mixed with alcohol, would have made much clearer decisions at the wheel of a car..had he been sober and not drugged...regardless of how a jury concluded.

Sometimes not that easy to tell your boss "I don't feel good: I won't be driving you tonight."

29960.png

The gutter press have certainly got their claws out for her. I saw one of the sh*trags in the hotel last night, their front page news was some fawning piece saying "Kate shows how it *should* be done" as she did some largely meaningless ribbon cutting ceremony somewhere. It's horrible what passes for journalism in these hate-filled rags that stop about a millimetre short of out-and-out incitement.

Best get that axe sharpened and Loch Levn Castle ready for a guest then....:eek:
The last Queen of Scots might’ve lost her head, but her son ascended the throne. If history repeats itself we could have our first black monarch! The Daily Mail will be pleased.

I was told the security costs $10 million a year !
Can't 10 retired military do it for $100,000 pa each ? Win/win.

I was told the security costs $10 million a year !
Can't 10 retired military do it for $100,000 pa each ? Win/win.

i keep wondering: if you need violence to preserve your lifestyle, something must be very wrong with your lifestyle. who is it exactly that they need security from that us regular people don't?

i keep wondering: if you need violence to preserve your lifestyle, something must be very wrong with your lifestyle. who is it exactly that they need security from that us regular people don't?

Nutters. Publicity nutters. Anti-Royalist nutters. Anti-Ginger nutters. Anti-Meghan nutters. I'm sure there are more.

Nutters. Publicity nutters. Anti-Royalist nutters. Anti-Ginger nutters. Anti-Meghan nutters. I'm sure there are more.

yeah sure, but then you arrest them if they break the law. if that's too much of a nuisance, move to bolivia until people forget who you are.

2.5 million queen heads to do up their gaff after they got married, now what happens to it? Money well spent...

Piers Morgan acts like he has a personal grudge and is embarrassingly relentless. I think he is feeling rejected.
Yup, Pisspoor Morgan and Lady McGove are like the dreadful wedding uncle/wedding aunt the couple never wanted invited and who cant contain their own envy. Bad mouthing the bride and groom then adding upstairs to listen at the door of their bedroom after the reception. The more they trash Meghan and Harry, the more they really say about their own shabby little lives. McGove’s attack on Ed Miliband’s wife by saying how disappointing her little kitchen was, ( where she’d gained access for an interview) blew back on her when it was revealed it was only the guest kitchen and they'd kept her well away from the more private areas of their home, with good reason as it turns out. More disappointing to her boss Dacre would be the absence of a 14 year old daughter for his delectation with the usual caption beneath the photo, “all grown up now”.

advertisement

Back