advertisement

Winter election III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Labour do lose seats (which appears likely) then I don't see how Corbyn could survive - although given the strength of Momentum it's difficult to see who'd replace him.

The only Labour supporting newspaper - newspapers aren't covered by the same neutrality laws as broadcast media. You need a bit more balance in your life...

If the Labour party are relying on the Morning Star of all newspapers for support then it just shows how far to the left it has gone under Messrs Corbyn, McDonnell, Milne and McCluskey.

If Labour do lose seats (which appears likely) then I don't see how Corbyn could survive - although given the strength of Momentum it's difficult to see who'd replace him.

When Blair was elected the the Tories decided that their problem was that their right wing policies weren't right wing enough

If Labour are supported by the Morning Star then it just shows how far to the left the Labour party has gone under Messrs Corbyn, McDonnell, Milne and McCluskey.

Not really, the chances of the Morning Star supporting any other mainstream parts are zero.

Indeed. This is almost certainly the most important GE of my life. I'm praying it doesn't go the 'wrong' way.
The dreadful thing about right wing populist governments who take office by manufacturing crises and subsequently offering ‘the cure’, is that they don’t simply peter out. They go out with a bang and a rubble pile left behind.

I look forward to you joining me in protecting Synagogues from your mates the EDL.

You continue to offend and you also your post confirms exactly the sentiment that was posted previously

Oh I see, anyone disagreeing, mocking or challenging the extreme left so prevalent here, is, by default, a Nazi/Tory.

What clarity of vision. How incisive................................. Insulting folk helps no one.

If Corbyn does stand down - and that's a big IF in the immediate future - it won't be until the left is sure of being able to field a candidate. We can be sure that the Blairites will try to block that if at all possible. It's been looking for sometime that Long-Bailey is in the frame, but there will (also) be an election for Deputy now that Watson has fallen on his sword.

If the Labour party are relying on the Morning Star of all newspapers for support then it just shows how far to the left it has gone under Messrs Corbyn, McDonnell, Milne and McCluskey.

The key with the MS, much like the Telegraph of days gone by and the FT, is to ignore the editorial and pick up on the news and thought pieces.

Why on earth might I possibly be interested in that sh1t?

I find both reference and inference to the Reich and EDL offensive, haven't I made that clear sunshine?

Please desist such idiotic posts.
Johnson is a racist, Tommy Twat is a racist, one racist endorses the other and inspite of those facts people are prepared to vote for them ergo they are enablers of racism.
And it is about to get much worse while loyal 'decent' tories look at their shoes.

Johnson is a racist, Tommy Twat is a racist, one racist endorses the other and inspite of those facts people are prepared to vote for them ergo they are enablers of racism.

You are making a point to someone who has expressed no view on BJ, will not be voting for him, and who abhors the EDL, and is furthermore resolutely NOT interested in the view of anyone who implies and suggests that he is Reich and tolerant of racism in any form.

Conspicuous by their absence in all the vox pops were the younger voters-old peoples homes, WI's, pigeon fanciers clubs etc featured heavily..I'm optimistic-my lad voted at 7.05 this morning......
You didn’t get him to fill in one of those dodgy postal votes a few hundred times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back