advertisement

Way to go Greta

I can't be the only one here who sees all the fuss over leaders not flying to climate conferences as counterproductive, right?

what will the smug little bitch do in a few years time when she grows up and finds that not only has the world forgotten about her, but that she also knows bugger all and has to start learning
Were you interfering with your private parts when you typed that?

OT diversion - Storm Dorian eye wall:

190901-dorian-wall2.jpg

Myles,

I did focus on fur's comment. I said it was misogynistic and moronic and I stand by that because it's misogynistic and moronic AF to call a 16-year-old girl a bitch. For some reason you want to have an argument that I'm being righteous for saying so.

I do agree, however, that some posters here are barmy and odd.

Joe

what will the smug little bitch do in a few years time when she grows up and finds that not only has the world forgotten about her, but that she also knows bugger all and has to start learning
There are some very odd, twisted and plain weird people posting on this HiFi forum. I'd hate to read your HiFi contributions (and, keep away from my nieces) .

The utterly-unnecessary nature of being rude and crude to a very young woman, here, and more seriously in the mainstream - really underlines the way those making such comments are the dinosaurs.

Instead? Well they could of course engage this driven, and motivating, young person in serious debate if there were one to be had. Oops.

There are some very odd, twisted and plain weird people posting on this HiFi forum. I'd hate to read your HiFi contributions (and, keep away from my nieces) .
Don't whatever you do call it odd....I did and was pulled up because I didn't use the correct descriptives.

myles,

I don't know how you've misread this, but perhaps it's because I commented on your comment as opposed to fur's.

I'm apologize if it came across the wrong way. fur's the one who wrote the misogynistic and moronic thing, not you, and if anyone is deserving of being called up, it's him.

Joe

If you're a women or a girl with an opinion, expect misogyny especially from allegedly grown men.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/30/mi...after-aoc-greta-thunberg-with-sexist-attacks/

joe.

TYT discussed this a few days ago:

apparently, being worried about climate catastrophe is against the masculine spirit of industry/production in which man dominates a forever-replenishing earth.

the tiny funny part is watching grown men too stupid to realize that the 16 year-old they are calling stupid is far smarter than them and their beloved president (combined).

joe.

TYT discussed this a few days ago:

apparently, being worried about climate catastrophe is against the masculine spirit of industry/production in which man dominates a forever-replenishing earth.

the tiny funny part is watching grown men too stupid to realize that the 16 year-old they are calling stupid is far smarter than them and their beloved president (combined).
She's rather attractive. Is she Avenida Ocado Quarters of the State of New York and thorn in the side of Republicans?

advertisement

Back