advertisement

Wam on the verge of change

come and join us at audio abattoir and find out.. :)

If you are really over there (and not just trolling AA here) posting under a new username and, presumably a whole new personality, isn't it a uniquely depressing experience for you, even with your extensive and illustrious experience of sockpuppetry, to have to pretend to be someone else entirely for so long

If you are really over there (and not just trolling AA here) posting under a new username and, presumably a whole new personality, isn't it a uniquely depressing experience for you, even with your extensive and illustrious experience of sockpuppetry, to have to pretend to be someone else entirely for so long

it's a long running joke me saying that I've got an account on there...I did create an account when it first started but for some reason I wasn't welcome :(

I think that the recent changes are somewhat positive tbh, and it’s become more like the old Wam without the nasty edge.
Whether it remains that way, time will tell.

It sits, rocking backwards & forwards in a stinky piss-soaked scabby armchair in the TV lounge of The Hospice for The Incurably Sick.
Doesnt recognise anyone anymore & is so thin, its a pale shadow of its former self.
Short term memory is long gone, so its bans, forgets & then unbans again every few hours.
Those that still visit, go out of pity, a miss placed loyalty for what once was and hope that they might get a mention in the will.
Staff have placed it on the Liverpool Pathway and talk quietly in corners "its just a matter of time now"

Some still dream of an experimental miracle cure, a returned Dashing Young Prince who can awaken it with just a kiss. Or a trip to Lourdes. A prayer to St Jude.
But its best to remember the good times and let it quietly slip away during the dark hours, just before dawn.

It appears the imminent death of the What HiFi forum has gifted PFP a few more members so the meter has a few more shillings to be fed in for the moment...

It appears the imminent death of the What HiFi forum has gifted PFP a few more members so the meter has a few more shillings to be fed in for the moment...
That's quite good since pfp are an electric company, hence the meter joke. Makes no sense here at all ofc, but funny anyway :)

Quite frankly I absolutely don't give a damn, the forum I used to enjoy has long gone and it's place has been amply filled by AA and here. I foolishly started looking back there because of this thread, and stayed for the Dunn/Rudi horror show, which has fizzled out, so there's no point in lurking any more. I honestly don't care whether the Wam lives or dies, but whichever way it goes, it'll be going there without my custom.

I'll be holding at midnight vigil with candles for Hifi Wigwam in Birmingham this evening. Starts at 9pm. Tickets are just £25 and this does include one free candle.

I advise getting there early as I'm expecting a lot of people.

Any questions or trouble finding the vigil please call me.

I'll be holding at midnight vigil with candles for Hifi Wigwam in Birmingham this evening. Starts at 9pm. Tickets are just £25 and this does include one free candle.

I advise getting there early as I'm expecting a lot of people.

Any questions or trouble finding the vigil please call me.

Please advise where the said candles will be placed.

It sits, rocking backwards & forwards in a stinky piss-soaked scabby armchair in the TV lounge of The Hospice for The Incurably Sick.
Doesnt recognise anyone anymore & is so thin, its a pale shadow of its former self.
Short term memory is long gone, so its bans, forgets & then unbans again every few hours.
Those that still visit, go out of pity, a miss placed loyalty for what once was and hope that they might get a mention in the will.
Staff have placed it on the Liverpool Pathway and talk quietly in corners "its just a matter of time now"

Some still dream of an experimental miracle cure, a returned Dashing Young Prince who can awaken it with just a kiss. Or a trip to Lourdes. A prayer to St Jude.
But its best to remember the good times and let it quietly slip away during the dark hours, just before dawn.

Classic rant, respect, but I'd like to get a warm feeling that the Show will survive. Not sure whether one or other will bring the other or one down.

Would be a bit of a bugger imo.

I'd like to get a warm feeling that the Show will survive.

Would be a bit of a bugger imo.

images

advertisement

Back