advertisement

Wam on the verge of change

whatsnext, you seem to be oscillating between 'I wish I'd never started this thread' and 'if it offends you, don't look'.

Please, please, please can someone close this thread?

Already the nastiness of the Wam is creeping in. It will then spill over to other topics. The packs will regroup and PFM will suffer.

You seem to have a real hangup with the Wam, why do you keep looking here. Also the "nastiness" you claim is creeping in here, is actually already here and has been here for a while. Just because you can't detect here or it isn't directed at you, doesn't mean it doesn't exist!!

whatsnext, you seem to be oscillating between 'I wish I'd never started this thread' and 'if it offends you, don't look'.
5b63v6.jpg

Lovely reading this thread. Loads of names I recognise and like from all over the shop. Lots of good points and the usual load of twaddle :)

Keep it up, I might just stay :( if allowed.

So the Wam has changed. Pity for the loyal souls who remain and their aspirations for the future of the forum. Thankfully one does not have to join to read sub forums of interest..

So the Wam has changed. Pity for the loyal souls who remain and their aspirations for the future of the forum. Thankfully one does not have to join to read sub forums of interest..
So is this change a new development? I have no plans to visit to see for myself, and have no recent visit to compare against even if I did, so I don’t know if you are marking some kind of specific event, or just commenting that the Wam now is not the Wam of old.

The fact that a number of active members of the What HiFi forum that is closing down next week have joined the Wam over other forums shows just how much it has changed. I can't think of a less suitable place for them than the old Wam.

It’s not really very surprisingly that the Wam contained a variety of people. For every very sensitive person there seemed to be an overly aggressive counterpart. Just like life. Unlike life however, the two found it difficult to avoid each other in such a confined space. When the Wam half died, naturally those people dispersed elsewhere. And some of them came here and some of them didn’t. Can we please stop discussing this kind of thing now and just move on? Even elephants don’t have a memory this long, and even elephants know that bearing a grudge this long is bad for you and for everybody else around you.

I think the time has come for us all to gather together, as one, hold hands and shout "Hifi Wigwam is amazing. I love Hifi Wigwam". If, as a collective, we can all do this I think we can make Wigwam what it once was*

*I have no idea what it once was by the way.

Mr Cat, I am a one forum man. Well apart from the fireworks forum I am on that is. No need to read the same people posting the same drivel on other sites.

advertisement

Back