advertisement

US bombs Syria

Are you protesting or involved in politics to try to make the change?

Back up a couple of posts, when haven't the "elites" been in charge for long? Are they the same elites or do they evolve, as in Kings and Queens to your usual run of "they"s?
When the Riddler comes calling, with his convoluted crap, the best thing to do, is avoid like the clap ;)

When the Riddler comes calling, with his convoluted crap, the best thing to do, is avoid like the clap ;)

If it's too much, try the first question.

Nothing convoluted when you say......

which itself is run by a bunch of warmongering elitists

not just follow the elitist agenda in the US.

You mention the elites twice in one post. I was making the point, was this something new? As I don't think it is new, have the "elites" changed? I don't know why you think it is convoluted.

Any Apple news?

You would probably call me a Salafist, which just is another word for mainstream Sunnis. Bombing children in a convoy is absolutely forbidden, but you just pump out Assad propaganda

But is that true ? Aren't Salafists somewhat on the literal and puritanical end of Sunni Islam ?

New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman - BIG fan of Israel, says Trump should not attack ISIS, who he puts on a par with Syria, Iran, Russia and Hezbollah. Rather, he says, Trump should let ISIS try to oust Assad, a situation that would entail mass genocide of non-Sunni Muslims, including Christians, but not Jews:

Why Is Trump Fighting ISIS in Syria?

Do you think that's true? ISIS would happily slot anyone who they consider apostate.

Of course but there are no Jews in Syria. Christians, Muslims etc are expendable. It doesn't matter to Neocons like Friedman how many of them die. A couple of million. Not an issue.

Of course but there are no Jews in Syria. Christians, Muslims etc are expendable. It doesn't matter to Neocons like Friedman how many of them die. A couple of million. Not an issue.

If this is going to happen, wouldn't it be worth protesting about? Are you doing anything practical to make your point?

At least you are clear here, Trump wants ISIS to "win" in Syria and oust Assad (and the Russians). Having Syria, and possibly surrounding areas, run by ISIS would create no problems for jewish people? There would be no consequences for Israel having ISIS, in power, on their border? Is that why your friends the Zionists and Neocons want this change to happen?

Hope this isn't too convoluted, it doesn't appear any more so than some of the concepts you are giving us. Calling my posts convoluted wouldn't be an example of your phrase "intellectual dishonesty"?

What are you talking about now Riddly?

Trump wants ISIS to win? Who has said that?

As for the rest of it :rolleyes:

New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman - BIG fan of Israel, says Trump should not attack ISIS, who he puts on a par with Syria, Iran, Russia and Hezbollah. Rather, he says, Trump should let ISIS try to oust Assad, a situation that would entail mass genocide of non-Sunni Muslims, including Christians, but not Jews:

Or are Trump and Friedman not being influenced by Neocons?

As for the rest of it you have missed a good chance to get a different opinion of your strength of protest. Plus a bit more but ignoring it isn't showing any intellectual dishonesty is it?

Or are Trump and Friedman not being influenced by Neocons?

As for the rest of it you have missed a good chance to get a different opinion of your strength of protest. Plus a bit more but ignoring it isn't showing any intellectual dishonesty is it?

What are you talking about Riddly?

You said this:

At least you are clear here, Trump wants ISIS to "win" in Syria and oust Assad (and the Russians).

Explain this nonsense please.

What are you talking about Riddly?

You said this:

Explain this nonsense please.

You'll have to try harder. I mention Trump and you ask what I'm on about. He's the president of the United States. I take it you know that? Simple question but I'll break it up. Is Trump being influenced by the Zionists and neocons? Is the paper Friedman writes for influenced by the Zionists and neocons?

The next bit, if you're ok with 2 subjects, is about the lack of response that I and others get when we ask if you do things to protest against the things you post about here. I'm trying not to draw a conclusion from your lack of response. Possibly to others a view of you could be altered if we heard an answer.

At the risk of blowing your mind, the intellectual honesty is something you have accused people here of not having. I thought it would be nice to apply the same rigour across all parties.

Trust me Riddly, nobody knows what you're on about.

Again, if I try to engage with you then I'll be simply led down another rabbit-hole of nonsense.

A tip: Try to keep debate simple and to the point. Less meandering. Fewer silly little questions that nobody else is asking, and less of the running commentary on people.

Trust me Riddly, nobody knows what you're on about.

Again, if I try to engage with you then I'll be simply led down another rabbit-hole of nonsense.

A tip: Try to keep debate simple and to the point. Less meandering. Fewer silly little questions that nobody else is asking, and less of the running commentary on people.

As I said, you'll have to try harder. I keep the questions little to avoid people struggling with them. Wouldn't it be boring if we all asked the same questions?

I'll join the dots for you, the neocon controlled paper and President could want or be made to want the same thing. That's the ISIS bit.

But is that true ? Aren't Salafists somewhat on the literal and puritanical end of Sunni Islam ?
Literal end yes and sometimes looking puritanical, but without the cultural addons like FGM, burkas and child marriage.
Sticking to the core rules means that tolerating Christians and Jews is compulsory. The dispute with Israel is with Zionism, not Judaism

advertisement

Back