advertisement

Ukraine III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better to count how many people were killed by the Nazi battalions of Ukraine during the shelling of Donetsk and Luhansk regions over the previous 8 years .... And I absolutely don't care about your attitude towards me. It won 't change anything for me .

Does it not strike you as a little odd that these regions connect towards the Crimea?

Does it not strike you as odd that Russian media is controlled by the state and all alternatives are closed out?

Does it not strike you as odd that there is no opposition in Russia?

Putin and his Foreign minister advised they had no intention of invading Ukraine. That was a lie.

Do you live in Russia?

Does it not strike you as a little odd that these regions connect towards the Crimea?

Does it not strike you as odd that Russian media is controlled by the state and all alternatives are closed out?

Does it not strike you as odd that there is no opposition in Russia?

Putin and his Foreign minister advised they had no intention of invading Ukraine. That was a lie.

Do you live in Russia?

Quite.
Meanwhile brave heroes of the Russian Federation continue the de-Nazification of Ukraine and the liberation of its people:

OzIT6Bu.jpg

I'm Russian. I am 57 years old . And I support what our government is doing now . And many of my friends and relatives also support our Army . The Nazis must be fought . My country was able to destroy the entire fascist 3rd Reich. And we can do it again . Let them be afraid of the Arabs in Europe and in England , but in our country they are fighting the terrorists resolutely . We will drive out the Nazis in Ukraine like cockroaches and rats.... You are all here - write a lot of nonsense and nonsense about my country.... Prepare a bunker (or barn) for Zelensky's shelter. Very soon he will need it to hide his ass .....Have a good Friday to everyone !

Problem is Putin's killing and destroying at random whether the public are Russian, Ukrainian, Nazi or social worker.

It's very sad that a country with so many natural resources has been purposed for war.

He's had time to improve the quality of life immensely, there's very little added value with exports mainly being the sale of natural wealth which should be shared through tax and employment.

This war will only bring pain for another generation. If the requests for Chinese food aid and weapons is fulfilled Russia will be on the way to becoming a province of the far greater power next door.

We really hoped this whole war thing was over and Russia had changed, i have friends who have married Russians and done business there. I was even offered a job in Georgia in the 90s.

Long PBS interview with Masha Gessen who @droodzilla has mentioned as good on Russia and Putin. Really is a fascinating interview and I learnt a lot about Putin and Russia. Gessen is seriously impressive, super smart and generally just rocks not least as she reminds me very much of a dear friend of mine. Interview is from 2017 so post Crimea annexation but obviously before recent events.

It's well worth 2 hours of your time.

I'm Russian. I am 57 years old . And I support what our government is doing now . And many of my friends and relatives also support our Army . The Nazis must be fought . My country was able to destroy the entire fascist 3rd Reich. And we can do it again . Let them be afraid of the Arabs in Europe and in England , but in our country they are fighting the terrorists resolutely . We will drive out the Nazis in Ukraine like cockroaches and rats.... You are all here - write a lot of nonsense and nonsense about my country.... Prepare a bunker (or barn) for Zelensky's shelter. Very soon he will need it to hide his ass .....Have a good Friday to everyone !

You in the troll farm “B” team?

This actually happened on this planet (Rolling Stone). My thoughts and prayers are with Nancy Pelosi.
NSFW.

Saw it yesterday and haven’t really felt right since. Could be a turning point in the propaganda war and for once I’m prepared to entertain conspiracy theories about Putin agents etc.

You are Beria’s granddaughter and I claim my five roubles. Either that or your account’s been hacked by Armando Iannucci.

Russia will cope with all the difficulties . And we will cope with all the sanctions . And residents of Europe and England - it 's time to stock up on firewood , and get into the habit of walking more often .

Russia will cope with all the difficulties . And we will cope with all the sanctions . And residents of Europe and England - it 's time to stock up on firewood , and get into the habit of walking more often .

Oh good! we get firewood, we are fed up of eating stones.

Thanks for sharing. Nobody is minimizing the huge and crucial contribution the Soviet Union made to defeating Hitler's regime 80 years ago (even though the Soviet Union only started fighting him 2 years after the start of the war and opportunistically invaded its smaller neighbours before that. Better late than never).

Just as Hitler was the aggressor in 1941, you are surely able to recognize that the aggressor in 2022 is Russia. Russia and Ukraine have been two independent states since 1991, Russia guaranteed Ukraine's territorial integrity in 1994, and Russia has now invaded Ukraine 3 times. This latest adventure is not going very well, by the look of things, and Zelensky has proved a more able leader than Putin. Zelensky doesn't meet my definition of a Nazi or even a fascist, so your definition must be a strange one. Actually, if one of the belligerents is behaving like a fascist, it is Putin and his government: go through the checklist, and you will see he checks most of the boxes:
  • Authoritarian: tick.
  • Ultra-nationalism: tick.
  • Disagreement is treason: tick.
  • Obsession with a plot, preferably a foreign one: tick.
  • Rigged elections: tick
  • Cult of the Strong Man: tick.
  • Cult of masculinity, sexism: tick.
  • Obsessive preoccupation with humiliation and decline: tick.
  • Controlled mass media: tick.
  • Cronyism and corruption: tick.
  • Physical elimination of opponents: tick.
  • Use of state religion, church leaders tied to the regime: tick.
  • Etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back