advertisement

Ukraine III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree that I need to research a source before posting.

That doesn't change my opinion that there were interesting points in the article I linked to.

Interesting that you point out the Scripals incident - its been a while since I've seen anything written about that. Think they were both hospitalised but recovered iirc - where did they go to afterwards. I'd think the daughter would return to her family/ partner in Russia, even if the father would likely go into hiding.

I remember at the time thinking there was some UK/Western propaganda in the media portrayal of it and the aftermath.

It certainly didn't feel as clear cut as the poor guy who was poisoned with (I think) Polonium in a London hotel.
FFS this is ****ing nonsense.

Several unverified reports that the Russian flag ship Moskva in the Black Sea has been struck by missiles from a concealed Ukrainian battery and is on fire. If substantiated this will impact on any amphibious landing and marine bombardment of Odessa.

Was watching in our news about Sweden and Finland considering joining NATO. Actually, there was mentioned a very valid point in my view. What if Russia will go for Finland. No NATO, nobody can come help legally. If somebody is ready volunteer, Russia threatens go nuclear, and Finland stays alone. What if Russia decides take Gotland (strategic place). Same scenario, no NATO, no help. This is Ukraine scenario today.

First they need to establish a breakaway separatist zone of Russian-speakers along the Eastern border.

That's what they did in Georgia, Ukraine and Moldova anyway...

Yes, I know about volunteers, there are some from my country as well. Putin did not raise his nuclear argument because of volunteers.

First they need to establish a breakaway separatist zone of Russian-speakers along the Eastern border.

That's what they did in Georgian, Ukraine and Moldova anyway...

^
jXjIesFl.png

:)

That's what they did in Georgian, Ukraine and Moldova anyway...
O, that's a relief.
On other hand, Russia have those 'green people' who were never there. So, you never know.

Actually, there was something about Russians and Gotland. They bought a land or something. Swedes considered that or there was something else and they returned their military presence more serious in island

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back