advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy’s a moron. Says something about the state of America if they can’t get rid of him. When I stayed in Vermont last year the guesthouse owners couldn’t stop apologising for him.

Our fellow Canadian, Jim Carey really gets Trump. Donny may be a moron, but he's also an evil piece of shit.

trump-oz.jpg

I’ve just watched the clip. Jesus on a bike, he’s bad - as in worse than you could imagine. The exact opposite of what’s needed. No doubt his supporters will think the boy done good.

I’ve just watched the clip. Jesus on a bike, he’s bad - as in worse than you could imagine. The exact opposite of what’s needed. No doubt his supporters will think the boy done good.

Doesn't matter what his "base" think. The votes you need to remove him are in the swing states.

I once heard someone described as an 'ocean-going thunderc**t'. Seems quite appropriate here.

A little patience guys, only 8 months to go before Biden enlighten us with his own perspicacious answers. Who? What? When? Where am I? I'm I really president? President of what? You wanna fight?

Last edited:
Kind of ironic that the Pentagon announces today that they have successfully tested a hypersonic missile whilst Trump and his latest groupies cannot handle a combined, federal response to a genuine, imminent threat.

Trump has not been able to create a distraction from this story yet, he must be losing his touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back