1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Part 19

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Wilson, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Wilson

Wilson SCTV half wit

2. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

Dom500 and Wilson like this.
  3. christray

christray pfm Member

Apparently Trump has two big white ships with red crosses on them, pure comedy genius

Roger Adams likes this.
  4. Roger Adams

Roger Adams pfm Member

Watching him right now, were I to be an American, I would be utterly terrified if Trump himself is signing off on decisions.

It has never been this clear that he is totally out of his depth.

It is however reassuring to know that everyone is a true American hero and that those heroes will get through that because Americans always overcome - especially when they have a couple of big white ships - the perfect ships, the best, the most perfect ships in the world manned by all American heroes...

christray likes this.
  5. Roger Adams

Roger Adams pfm Member

Donald J Trump. 18th March 2020

6. Bjork67

Bjork67 pfm Member

He does love saying "Great" it's frightening and also hilarious.

7. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

8. Bjork67

Bjork67 pfm Member

Pence at his side nodding along :D. He reminds me of some sort of cartoon character. Come on Boris wear a Union Jack shirt you can be crazier than this orange buffoon.

9. Roger Adams

Roger Adams pfm Member

Pence possibly sees this at the End Times and the good work of the Lord.

10. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

....and they won’t be allowed to dock again as soon as there’s a couple of confirmed cases on board

11. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

And "tremendous". And "strong". All the adjectives belong to Donald J. Trump.

12. Roger Adams

Roger Adams pfm Member

I genuinely never thought I would say that I was proud of Boris Johnson and his advisors but today, compared the the Trump shambles, you have to say that Boris was both concise, seemingly informative and confident/reassuring. The antibody test would be a massive step forward in allowing scientists to correctly model the illness and therefore provide accurate scientific information It was reassuring to hear Boris' scientific advisors concisely explaining the importance of this to the public. So well done. I never imagined that!

In comparison, Trump wormed his way around any difficult question and simply repeated meaningless patriotic phrases over and over again. Pathetic - I am so grateful that I live this side of the Atlantic.

13. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

14. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

DimitryZ and Sue Pertwee-Tyr like this.
  15. Yank

"The Chinese Virus" is a phrase that has been percolating in the ultra-right-wing and white nationalist bubbles for a while now, its adoption by Trump is clearly a dog whistle to his real base.

vuk, DimitryZ and tqineil like this.
  16. Wilson

Wilson SCTV half wit

Like "The Spanish Flu"?

17. Yank

Don't be disingenuous.

18. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

Which didn’t originate in Spain, and was called Spanish Flu because they didn’t censor the level of infection, unlike the allied forces in WWI.

TheDecameron and Rob998 like this.
  19. Rob998

Rob998 Scimmia Nordoccidentale

Another insidious racist trope from the gutter press is “Snake Virus”.

20. Yank

My theory is that the Trump administration is suppressing and delaying the distribution of virus test kits, in order to keep reported infection rates low.