advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that the Trump administration is suppressing and delaying the distribution of virus test kits, in order to keep reported infection rates low.

How soon after Trump was defeated would it be before the indictments began? (Need something to look forward to).

"The Chinese Virus" is a phrase that has been percolating in the ultra-right-wing and white nationalist bubbles for a while now, its adoption by Trump is clearly a dog whistle to his real base.

The H1N1 Swine Flu epidemic of 2009 was originally called "Mexican Flu" by a lot of these people until the CDC traced its origins to North Carolina pig farms and then everyone went with H1N1.

Let's just call them carnivore viruses (or carnivirus for short) since they all stem from poor animal husbandry or unnecessary eating of wild animals. Our poor treatment of animals will continue to come back to bite us.

I'm surprised that this surprises you, vuk!

i figured the smackdown last time would have made him re-think it. racism aside, it's completely unprofessional and anti-intellectual.

here he is soaking in some hyperbolic praise from pencie:

pECYZxZ.png

i figured the smackdown last time would have made him re-think it. racism aside, it's completely unprofessional and anti-intellectual.

That is him and his base. Racism, religion, fear, scapegoating and anti-intellectualism is always the bedrock of fascism. The people who vote for him will lap it up.

It's hard to watch a full press conference o_O, it's so cringeworthy. The mans just coming out with bare faced lies saying fake news. It's like watching a relative at a wedding or funeral after their 14th Guinness.

And that's exactly why it should be no surprise to anyone that he doubled down on it.

It's hard to watch a full press conference o_O, it's so cringeworthy. The mans just coming out with bare faced lies saying fake news. It's like watching a relative at a wedding or funeral after their 14th Guinness.

I rather like Jonathan Pie's description. "A lump of blancmange giving a badly worded eulogy at the funeral of somebody he didn't know."

And probably would have some time ago had there not been suppression of information.

He's making a cvnt of himself at every opportunity on a scale even worse than I would have thought. Do you think any of the GOP Senate are sucking a thoughtful tooth over their recent vote?

here he is soaking in some hyperbolic praise from pencie:

pECYZxZ.png
The malignant shit-funnel is looking more and more like Mussolini every day.

That wax statue of Pence looks good, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back