advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest corona virus task force briefing ( stage show) is just Trump throwing Pence under the bus - let's see how long it takes him to tweet Pence has resigned?

If Donny 'resigns' Mike without appointing an immediate replacement VP, a bullet in Trump's ear puts Nancy in the oval office.

Just say'n.

Last edited:
I'd have thought an ice pick more the style of Donny's handlers...

Not that either perils could meaningfully-further-incapacitate the demented old sod.

Pity for the US is one thing but self-protection kicks in for July 1st staged re-opening of EU - EU sensibly considers banning visitors from any country with Covid-19 levels not under control & surging above a certain level - the US qualifies for this banning

The irony that "Build the Wall" actually signifies to the rest of the world the intention to quarantine US citizens.

If only we Canucks could count on some 'beautiful steel slats' along our southern land borders.

Being helpful Canadians, we could always sell to them the steel from our halves of the bridges that span our shared rivers, or simply use the same to barricade the tunnels that run beneath, that is, should their self-imposed tariffs not make the purchase of necessary Canadian steel economical.

Then again, perhaps Plexiglas would be better... as in, 'beautiful Plexiglas sneeze guards'.

Last edited:
Time to sack Fauci and replace him with Kellyanne Conway because Florida’s going exponential

HhfDH9K.jpg

And this is why COVID-19 incidence is spiking.

I'm sure it's been posted before, but for those who haven't seen it ....

Joe

And this is why COVID-19 incidence is spiking.

I'm sure it's been posted before, but for those who haven't seen it ....

Joe

It's utter hoop, I know, but where does the "masks are killing people" come from?

That said, to shouty man who "would die for the constitution!" You may well get your wish.

Time to sack Fauci and replace him with Kellyanne Conway because Florida’s going exponential

"It's almost as if allowing large crowds of people to gather night after night in violation of social distancing restrictions might have helped contribute to this 'second wave' that we're seeing unfold across the US."

Just heard on the BBC news that The Rolling Stones are to take legal action if the orange shit gibbon continues to ignore their cease and desist notice on using their music in his campaign!:):):):)

Wilson,

"It's almost as if allowing large crowds of people to gather night after night in violation of social distancing restrictions might have helped contribute to this 'second wave' that we're seeing unfold across the US."

If you’re implicating the BLM protests for the spike, it’s unlikely.

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/26/21300636/coronavirus-pandemic-black-lives-matter-protests

Now, had the protests been held indoors in an arena and led an organizer who eschews wearing masks in public, well, that would have been both irresponsible and stupid.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back