advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on the BBC news that The Rolling Stones are to take legal action if the orange shit gibbon continues to ignore their cease and desist notice on using their music in his campaign!:):):):)

Drumpf has never worried about legalities. I imagine he will ban Stones music throughout the USA afterwards.

"It's almost as if allowing large crowds of people to gather night after night in violation of social distancing restrictions might have helped contribute to this 'second wave' that we're seeing unfold across the US."
Trump’s reckless exhortations to ‘open up’ will carry a significant death toll. Remember when he was trying to talk people into attending mass religious services at the height of the epidemic? Of course his supporters are going to try to point the finger elsewhere- he’s a one man threat to public health. Only question is, is he ignorant or malignant?

Trump is malignant: 'Opening up' enables the rich to get richer while, proportionally, the poor (most of whom are non-white of course) die. The really rich, like Trump and his friends, can isolate very well.
Russia appears to be getting control of Covid spread: what will Trump say ?

Trump’s reckless exhortations to ‘open up’ will carry a significant death toll. Remember when he was trying to talk people into attending mass religious services at the height of the epidemic? Of course his supporters are going to try to point the finger elsewhere- he’s a one man threat to public health. Only question is, is he ignorant or malignant?

Or both?

#TyphoidTrump

Time to sack Fauci and replace him with Kellyanne Conway because Florida’s going exponential

HhfDH9K.jpg

I'm looking forward to hearing KC's insights and thoughts on COVIDs 1-18.

Met a couple of Americans in B1en the other day, and Trump came up. They were staunch Republicans, and when I asked if Trump would win a second term. They emphatically said no. As one put it, he might be re-elected, but the party will ensure he will never be président again. They suggested who might be, but I did't catch the name.

White Power golf buggy geriatrics for Trump,

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Sunday retweeted a video of one of his supporters yelling “White power!,” once again using the vast reach of his social media platforms to inflame racial divisions in a nation roiled by weeks of protests about police brutality against black people and demands for social justice reforms.

The edited racist video shows a white man riding in a golf cart bearing “Trump 2020” and “America First” signs during what appears to be an angry clash over the president and race between white residents of a Florida retirement community. Mr. Trump deleted the tweet more than three hours after posting it.

Met a couple of Americans in B1en the other day, and Trump came up. They were staunch Republicans, and when I asked if Trump would win a second term. They emphatically said no. As one put it, he might be re-elected, but the party will ensure he will never be président again. They suggested who might be, but I did't catch the name.
How will the GOP ensure he won't be president - by asking for his resignation else impeachment?
What did they think the fate of the GOP was going to be in Nov?

How will the GOP ensure he won't be president - by asking for his resignation else impeachment?
What did they think the fate of the GOP was going to be in Nov?
I saw one opinion that said that he would step down himself before the election if he looked like losing, as "loser" is the worst title that could ever be affixed to him. However, I find it hard to believe that the massive Trump ego and his apparent complete command of the Trump Party would let him do that. Perhaps if the Trump Party saw him as an electoral deadweight dragging them all down, they might try to force him out - but are they then prepared to face the wrath of his lunatic base?

Trump losing to Biden really would be comedy gold. It would totally break the deluded narcissistic hate-filled moron.

To a narcissist they never lose, they simply construct a situation where something is stolen from them, If he “loses” he’ll claim electoral fraud.

Trump’s been rapid-fire posting/deleting white supremacist shit & fake “wanted” posters on Twitter much of last night, leaving it to disseminate through screen caps. He appears to be profoundly focussed on disinfo and making everything as murky as possible. It’s old form & predictable, but keeping watch as he’s still capable of altering tactics.

Trump is lining up his excuses for losing (ie the ballot was 'rigged' through postal voting). The GOP, if they think he's going to lose, would be well-advised to let him lose, then start to re-build, rather than getting rid of him ahead of the election, because that would simply fuel the Trump fundamentalists' paranoia about the 'deep state'.

Of course, he might win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back