advertisement

Tory MP assaults protester

Sorry, but I was neither defending one side nor the other. I was trying to see it from an "innocent bystanders" viewpoint but I think a few of you are maybe a bit overwrought by all this.
If you are not an invited guest and not on the staff then you shouldn't be there, so how did they get through security? Hindsight and multiple replays sre a wonderful thing, but when a situation occurs in front of you (that is the wider you, i.e. all of us), you have to make a split-second decision. I am not going to argue about this because it is plainly turning into a slanging match.
AP

Hindsight and multiple replays sre a wonderful thing, but when a situation occurs in front of you (that is the wider you, i.e. all of us), you have to make a split-second decision.

I’m 56 years old, so likely older than Mark Field, I have visited all manner of restaurants, bars, pubs, night-clubs, gigs, raves, squat parties etc in that time, many rather less “safe” than any elitist Tory millionaire’s black tie dinner. In that time I have thrown zero women against pillars or dragged them outside by their necks, nor have I applauded anyone doing similar.

Sorry, but I was neither defending one side nor the other. I was trying to see it from an "innocent bystanders" viewpoint but I think a few of you are maybe a bit overwrought by all this.
If you are not an invited guest and not on the staff then you shouldn't be there, so how did they get through security? Hindsight and multiple replays sre a wonderful thing, but when a situation occurs in front of you (that is the wider you, i.e. all of us), you have to make a split-second decision. I am not going to argue about this because it is plainly turning into a slanging match.
AP

Yet you are quite happy to incite that “slanging match” by calling people you disagree with “keyboard warriors” and trying to tone police the discussion

This all has to be taken into context in order to make sense.

A mob of vile Tory scum indulging in an orgy of cocaine and canapés whilst fantasising about taking control of the country then turn on an innocent young woman handing out leaflets. The gammon louts then revel in their debauched behaviour and a raise a cheer.

A typical night out in uptown Toryville. Several incidents have been reported so far this year.

Sadiq Khan should have sorted this all out by now. But he's a stone clad loser.

So not much help there then.

This all has to be taken into context in order to make sense.

A mob of vile Tory scum indulging in an orgy of cocaine and canapés whilst fantasising about taking control of the country then turn on an innocent young woman handing out leaflets. The gammon louts then revel in their debauched behaviour and a raise a cheer.

A typical night out in uptown Toryville. Several incidents have been reported so far this year.

Sadiq Khan should have sorted this all out by now. But he's a stone clad loser.

So not much help there then.
A one man mob of vile Tory scum...

mark-field-face-close-up.png

...what is that expression on his face?

A one man mob of vile Tory scum...

mark-field-face-close-up.png

...what is that expression on his face?

It almost looks like he's getting some weird sexual charge out of it. That is of course a guess and I could be completely wrong. He might be searching her with his other hand for a gun/machete/suicide vest or a copy of Corbyn's Marxist Vision.

Jack

It almost looks like he's getting some weird sexual charge out of it. That is of course a guess and I could be completely wrong. He might be searching her with his other hand for a gun/machete/suicide vest or a copy of Corbyn's Marxist Vision.

Jack
He’s certainly aroused (in the broad sense) like something out of The Handmaid’s Tale, looking highly flushed. He’s more angry than concerned for anyone’s safety. He also looks like he’s enjoying the role and no doubt the messages of support he subsequently received.

He looks driven by a hatred of people in general, but there could well be a latent mother issue afoot. Likely something to do with how she'd hang her panties up to dry so his friends could admire them. Also, copious ruddiness suggests his boxers are two sizes too small, likely compressing his scrotum into a striking likeness of Goofy the Disney Dog. Which might explain the encrypted folder of pre-pubescent boys on trampolines in his My Documents folder. All from a single picture, of course.

It is entirely possible he had an erection during the attack and I don’t say that jokingly.

5xn8me.jpg

He’s very hands on.

Here you go... those on the receiving end are less keen on the idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

If they resort to violence then they are by definition no longer followers of Buddha.

I thought they might take direct action by removing all of your nice tea and replacing it with foul smelling and nasty tasting (but still very good for you) tea. Or training your cat to be a vegetarian. Unless they were Californian Buddhists. They might shoot you.

The evidence exists so the Police should arrest as it is clearly an assault. I have good mind to make a complaint myself.

advertisement

Back