advertisement

Tory MP assaults protester

The world we now live in can no longer allow itself the luxury of doing nothing when someone is out to disrupt something or make a point.

We no longer can assume that everyone is acting innocently.

We no longer know what peoples intensions are.

We can no longer assume that there are not psychopaths amongst us meaning to do us harm.

In the modern world you take a great risk when you do things like the Mansion House protest.

( though I do respect their aims )

A violent thug assaults a woman who's part of a entirely peaceful protest, by throwing her against a pillar before forcefully marching her out of the room by the neck, while everyone else just sits there and allows it to happen.
Your opinion, let’s see what the law makes of it.
It’s on video so if it is a criminal offence he should be prosecuted.

D9ijfaqW4AcK05y

Joe

The world we now live in can no longer allow itself the luxury of doing nothing when someone is out to disrupt something or make a point.

We can no longer assume that there are not psychopaths amongst us meaning to do us harm.

In the modern world you take a great risk when you do things like the Mansion House protest.

Genuinely thought this was in support of the protestor, until the last line.

Indeed, not a good look and it’ll have gone round the world, eclipsing Hammond’s speech and replacing it with a different message. An audience that appears to be composed largely of privileged white men physically assaulting a number of women who were demonstrating peacefully. They probably don’t understand the repercussions yet of what that looks like for the British Conservative Party on the world stage.

9i8kl1.jpg

I suspect a lot of people had never heard of Tory MP, Mark Field. Well they certainly have now.
Greenpeace 1, Tory Party 0

In what way was it assault?
Assault.

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action.[1] It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law.

Perhaps you think the woman wanted the Tory to inflict this physical contact upon her, Andrew?

9-artboard-1.png

advertisement

Back