advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

MP for Dover crosses the house!! What next? I hear Garry Glitter is looking for a safe seat, or even Lee "30p" Anderson could be welcomed back into the fold.

“….. who came to these shores fleeing persecution”

I realise there is no love of Tories on this forum but how can someone who can state the above stand over and support the Rwanda policy?

.sjb

I realise there is no love of Tories on this forum but how can someone who can state the above stand over and support the Rwanda policy?

Don’t ever look for logic or morality in a Tory position. Everything they believe in can be found in their pockets and offshore bank accounts.

“….. who came to these shores fleeing persecution”

.sjb
HIs family were minted. Big difference. There are refugees and there are refugees.

Nadhim Zahawi’s lawyer is at risk of facing sanctions for attempting to restrict a critic of the former chancellor with intimidatory warnings.

first time a solicitor has been referred to a tribunal over an alleged ‘Slapp’ — a strategic lawsuit against public participation

FT journalist Jim Pickard. Link to article in the Twitter post.

PS Very significant IMO. Way too much UK law exists to prevent those without money speaking truth to those with.

P.S. Respect to these two women who would get my vote.

They’ll no doubt be branded terrorists by Infosys/BP-owned PM Rishi Sunak.

I’m struggling to think of anyone more corrupt than Rishi Sunak in the entirety of UK history. An unelected parasite who has made billions for his family business and donors blocking and eroding UK climate protections and criminalising all protest against corporate vandalism of our planet. That is before we even get to the multi-£bn theft of public money and assets during the covid pandemic. I honestly can’t think of anyone else in history even remotely close to this level of multi-£bn corruption, treason and treachery. Maybe there is some monarch centuries ago that was even worse and more destructive, but there is nothing since the UK claimed to be a democracy. Sunak is a criminal that should be well on the way to having all family assets seized and spending a lifetime in jail IMHO.

In the news this morning: the government is considering banning any protest group it considers 'extreme' and treating them the same way it treats terrorist organisations. No surprise that Just Stop Oil is singled out.

Utter, utter bastards.
Hardly unexpected though, the frog has been boiling up to this for some time.

P.S. Respect to these two women who would get my vote.

There was a longish report on the France2 TV news tonight about this.

There was also a long feature on something I've not seen mentioned on UK news websites : two men have been arrested for stealing Peregrine Falcons, their eggs and their chicks in south-west Scotland, and selling them to the Saudis. It was a local amateur ornithologist who had been keeping watch on them, ringing the birds, and keeping records over a long period who finally twigged that something was going on and tipped off the police. His detailed records led to the prosecutions.

There was a longish report on the France2 TV news tonight about this.

There was also a long feature on something I've not seen mentioned on UK news websites : two men have been arrested for stealing Peregrine Falcons, their eggs and their chicks in south-west Scotland, and selling them to the Saudis. It was a local amateur ornithologist who had been keeping watch on them, ringing the birds, and keeping records over a long period who finally twigged that something was going on and tipped off the police. His detailed records led to the prosecutions.

It was reported but only on the Scottish BBC website, I remember being told about it (mate is in Scottish raptor study group), there's also the death of a golden eagle that was recently found to have been shot up at fountainhall near Selkirk, another "rogue" gamekeeper no doubt :rolleyes:

peregrine falcon chicks stolen

Golden Eagle shot

advertisement

Back