Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Today I have mainly been v1

Discussion in 'off topic' started by hifinutt, Aug 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

I'm gassed Saidu wins rap game. Wheel up for his last challenge

Now getting moist for Ru Pauls Drag Race

2. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

What are you talking about?

3. Bob McC

Everest are on at least their second iteration if not third since 2003.
    Old version folds taking all warranties with it, new one sets up with name changed by a letter or comma.
    Rinse, repeat.
    Scumbag of a company.

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  4. canonman

canonman pfm Member

Car service. Incredibly efficient at Mercedes Heathrow. One way system for the car upon arrival.
    Receptionist emails loan car paperwork, signed on line, keys handed over.
    Text messages advising status, video walk around emailed indicating tyre wear, underbody etc
    Finally, ready for collection mid afternoon and immaculately valeted. More emails to finalise and away I go.

5. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

Marley loves Drag Race.

[​IMG]

going to be interesting with an AFAB contestant this year. Can't wait for the series to start now we've had the intros

BBC3 worth it's weight in licence fee gold, glad it's coming back to live broadcasting in 2022

6. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

bigjonny likes this.
  7. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

Rather pleasant day, internal meeting in the morning followed by a client lunch & then a bike ride after work.

8. bigjonny

bigjonny pfm Member

Went to London to watch Everton lose on penalties to QPR. The good news is I can go to see Billy Bragg on the date of the next round of the Carabao cup.

9. PhilofCas

PhilofCas pfm Member

Every cloud….

10. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

took car for MOT and new shocks at kwik fit

then at nhs diabetic centre with friend for retinal screening , magnificent centre and first class service

11. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

Been sat at a piano from Abbey Road Studios…. Pink Floyd, Paul Weller, Foo Fighters, Dido, Kate Bush, Amy Winehouse, all sat and bashed the same keys - was bought new for the studios in 1973. It’s lovely, wear used, unrestored and a few cigarette burns on the music rack - I wonder who?! :cool:

12. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Hat and Beard member

Harvesting this year’s Pink Fir Apple crop. We used to flog them to Tesco for their Value Own Label Misshapen Spuds range, but we’ve cottoned on to market forces and now sell them in paper bags in the Dungeon Gift Shoppe as Squire’s Own Organically Produced and Picked with Extra Care at a tenner for six. Profits are up fiftyfold. (I learned about marketing from the Audio forum.)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  13. Bob McC

Back from a physio session to see if my back muscles can be made to relax in time for my sons wedding in three weeks so I can stand upright.
    After physio popped into Sainsbury’s to avail myself of their 25% off 6 bottles wine offer.

PhilofCas likes this.
  14. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Best of luck. The wine might not help you stand upright but should make you feel better.
    Mine is much better now thankfully. Quick tea break between mowing lawns.

hifinutt likes this.
  15. eternumviti

eternumviti Wittering on the Vine

I love those.

16. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

Another day in the factory, dealing with labour shortages, gas crisis, usual aggro. Then a great bike ride, managed to find Red Wharf Bay. Beautiful area. Back just after dark, with lights.

PhilofCas likes this.
  17. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Lovely spot. Grab a pint at The Ship if you can. Don’t know how much time you have, one of my favourite places is Newborough beach / forest. Alternatively, just to the north, Moelfre is very pretty (and has a pub).

18. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

I can get to Newburgh (Niwbwrch) from here, half an hour on a bike. Been to Malltreach, nearby. Oh, "treach" is beach, I think. I think my spellings are right.

19. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Yep, I guess the light could be your challenge if at the end of the day on the bike (although amazing sunsets). Get out to the lighthouse on Llanddwyn Island if you can. Magical place.

20. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

I'll see if I can get there tomorrow night. Light permitting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.