advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinky No9 sold me a DC1 and it went smoothly from the very beginning to the arrival of the item. Great communication and everything. Highly recommended!

-P-

Janusz.b from Poland bought my Acoustic Zen Adagio's, don't let distance put you off folks, Janusz sent his mate over to collect and he paid cash.

Thanks Janusz.

Regards, Mart.

Just got some Avondale 821 boards from Paul3 (Paul Richardson), fast delivery, excellent condition and very helpful about installing the boards.

Cheers Paul

I bought a full-width Naim case from Steve (sm1907) - it was posted the same afternoon that I paid, and I'm very happy with it.

I have to say that I've never had a single problem with any of the many items I've bought through this Forum. I've lost track of the older purchases but more recently I've dealt with:

captains log
guy
LucasLucas
and orangeart

and all have been a pleasure to do business with and nice guys to boot.

Thanks to you all.

John

Another positive mention for Christray who sold me his Well Tempered Amadeus GT and could not have been more helpful. He even phoned from the UK to Spain at his expense to make sure everything was OK.

Great TT also :)

Thanks go to Mark (divedeepdog) who collected my (now his) NAP 140 yesterday after a smooth and swift exchange. Hope its singing!

Cheers Mark,
Allan

Some of the real nice guys I've had dealings with:-

Andreas Nystrom - I bought an Nac82 from
Tim Jones - I bought SBLs from
The Captain - Bought CDs
IWC Doppell - I bought a Supercap
Terence Chong - I sold a Hicap to

Cheers
Paul

and thanks to you [gerard] for being understanding when there was a small problem with the Cursa preamp.

Which itself was retified by Rega with their usual first class service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back