advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
timbo_bobcat sold me his lovely Bel Canto S300i amp. Arrived safely and promptly and was in mint condition.... very happy! :)

Just received DNM Solid core speaker cable,from Carlo at Audio-philia.co.uk Perfect service very smooth transaction ordered Monday received today.BARGAIN

Shipped me last week a SNAIC5 all the way from Southern Spain to The Netherlands. A very efficient sale: I received a PM with link and tracking number within an hour after my PayPal transfer. NAT05 XS is now really singing.

I've just bought some secondhand capacitors from James Evans. They are as described and look as if they've hardly been used, just a bit of solder on good leads. Caps arrived double bagged and safe.

Easy discussion and he does what he says he will, cheers James, Mike.

Due to new arrival here some late feedback on some great guys to to business with.
rcook sold me his NAC42 for a project of mine, and I sold some bits and pieces to binnie and shambala. All of these transactions went without a hitch, and with reference to other current threads its a shame that a few bugger it up for the rest of us - ho hum !
Dealt with neiljadman & misterc6 in the past also and it goes without saying it was a pleasure.

A thank you and thumbs up for (John) Palindrome. After no small exchange we struck a deal on Saturday.
The item has just arrived today by courier, despite me saying snail mail was fine. Condition is exactly as described.
All the best
Steve

Thankyou Steve, it was a pleasure doing business with you. The transaction happened quickly and efficiently. Couldn't ask for more.

I must also mention Scottster, who travelled to collect the Hi-Cap quite late on a murky Sunday night. A nice guy to meet and a relaxed exchange. In fact, it was a shame we didn't have more time to chew the fat.

I can thoroughly recommend both these guys.

Just bought uvii's benchmark dac. Excellent to deal with and unbelievably fast postage, many thanks, I have music again.

Cheers, James

Thanks James (Evans).

James was very straight fwd to deal with and obviously a true hifi enthusiast.

Thanks to Interzone for the tripod head - absolutely "new" condition and fast delivery too. Cheers!

NeilK

Last month I bought a Nac 62 (Avondaled) and an Epona PSU in excellent condition from this gent up in Macbeth country. No hassle.

Best wishes,
Peter

Mahoosive thanks to jonnoshore - his NAC72 arrived today 2 days after completing the sale. Great condition and great comms.

Couldn't have wished for a smoother purchase via the forum.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back