advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a big thumbs up from me for McNaim (Mike) - he sold me an Apple TV for a very fair price, kept me up to date with what was going on and the item arrived well packed and very quickly - what more could you want.

Mike bought my Nait 2 last week, having apparently travelled across most of sothern England in the process. A very nice guy to deal with and a real enthusiast.

Orangutan. A lovely Rega Brio-R now sits on my isolation making Mr Davis sound so so sweet. Cheers and much recommended.

A big thankyou to Gromit (Richard). Bought a Shure M97XE from him which was received safely and securely in double-quick time - and exactly as described.

cheers
Mark

Thank you very much to paul@southby.
I bought a Firestone Bravo from him and he was very accomodating and shipped it to Italy in a breeze, whilst I totally forgot to let him know it arrived safely (over a week ago) and only just remebered to do so..., sorry Paul!

Just bought a pair of Grado headphones from Ravi, very pleasant to communicate with and he had them in the post the day i paid.

Superb!

Rich

A big shout-out for Malcolm (misterc6), who packed the LP12 acrylic base doo-dah with gusto and got it here double-quick. Good work, fella!

A big thumbs up for this gent who has purchased my Clarity 09 Turntable and unicover.

Excellent communication and swift payment a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you.

Excellent service from this seller. I bought a Sooloos Ensemble in one of his clearances. Perfectly packed and very promptly delivered.

A big thumbs up for John (Midlandaudiox).

Just purchased a Beresford DAC in excellent condition. Delivered next day, fantastic service. Thanks John.

Sold me Tellurium Q Black speaker cables. Everything went smoothly and fast delivery. A pleasure to deal with!

Just bought some isoblue spacers from folkman. They were exactly as described (mint) and michael was a pleasure to do buisness with.
Thanks Michael (Folkman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back