advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that this is the spark that makes the blue scum implode. :D

I'm sure the blues will be fine, they'll get a lot more for Costa than you'll get for the sun seeker...

Agree with you on your other post, it's distasteful and disloyal, Costa and Piyet should be doing the best for their clubs right now..

Well done Mr Pimp Guardioloa. It is good to see City taking charge of the Premier League.

Utd and Liverpool did well today. They could have improved the game by making it 0 - 0.

Chelsea are 7 points above the nearest plebs and like the view from there.

We thrashed Leicester 0 - 3 yesterday, although it should perhaps have been more.

Jack

have a Chinese takeaway to celebrate Jack.

Liverpool were a little unfortunate, Valencia was offside but the linesman poorly placed to see it in truth

have a Chinese takeaway to celebrate Jack.
h

That's quite funny, but seriously, Chelsea have looked strong with the 3 Amigos in attack and defense against both B'mth and Leicester. If Costa has half a brain, and it is an open question, he'll realise that his temper has got the better of him again and return to the fold. If he doesn't, it looks like Chelsea already have a solution.

One report said that £80 million was in the pipeline for Costa. Hopefully Conte will be able to rein him in until the summer.

After that they should sell him, if he still wants to go. Costa is great, but he isn't the only class centre-forward in the world.

Jack

Costa could go this summer if Chelsea can secure Real Madrid's Morata who is Conte's first choice. Failing that they will target Sanchez from Arsenal, even better if we secure both.
I think Courtois will possibly move back to A.Madrid this summer I think and if he does we may get Griezmann in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back