advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimi

pfm Member
If its true that Utd will land Mourinho as mangaer then I reckon its Utd to finish top.

Utd as usual handled the Mourinho v LVG saga in a professional manner whilst the shower from the emptihad 'jack boot' there way through there humble and decent ex-managers situation.

My sincere wish for next season is for both Moanreen and Pep to crash and burn, that would be very entertaining. Given that my annual wish is usually for Chelsea to do their impression of an exploding clown's car - this year has been vintage. Onward, hoping for another Leicester, Southampton or West Ham over-achievement. :)

If its true that Utd will land Mourinho as mangaer then I reckon its Utd to finish top.

Utd as usual handled the Mourinho v LVG saga in a professional manner whilst the shower from the emptihad 'jack boot' there way through there humble and decent ex-managers situation.

Manu wouldn't know class if it bit them on the arse. LVG is winning them the cup and the story is out that Jose is in. It was all over the Spanish press in the morning and the BBC just after the match.

"LVG, you know we said we wanted you for 3 years, well we lied and even though you have won something we are still dumping you for someone who will be gone in a few years and has no understanding of what Manu claim to be their 'way'".

As usual, ha! Think about Fergies fake retirement. The way Moyes was booted out. Odious personalities such as shagger Giggs hanging around like a predatory bad smell. I am expecting the thug Keane to come back soon or the wife beating son of to make a complete set.

They still have ticket tout Charlton sticking his oar in and the ladies' toilet door peeker as life president.

Anyway now I've stopped laughing at Jimi here's my prediction for next season
I think the bookies and the pundits have got it right.

1 Man City
2 Chelsea
3 Spurs
4 Liverpool
5 WHU
6 Leicester

Scum - nowhere

I hope Pep tries his plan A, pass bore pass bore and when he realises he hasn't got a Messi he could try plan B- dive and cheat. It will be interesting to see how he gets on with a relatively shite (as opposed to treble winners) team in a league that does try all the way down the table.

If Chelsea make the Top 4, I'll be happy. They have shot themselves in the wallet and sense of loyalty, by sacking Mourinho.

I hope he murders Guardiola during the season. In the meantime, it would be handy if City sold Aguero to Chelsea. We aren't interested in anybody else from their has-been team.

Jack

You don't think Arsenal will make the top 6 either Bob?

City are going to need a huge influx of new personnel to challenge. Aguero rarely manages to stay fit for more than 75% of the games. De Bruyne is a good player & they may as well keep Hart. Kompany seems permanently crocked nowadays & Silva has gone past his sell by date. The young striker Iheanacho also has promise, the rest they can forget about. New mercenaries needed & Pep will need to send them out hungrier than old Manuel ever could.

Chelsea too need several newcomers and it may take Conte time to settle.

Spurs will go well. Leicester too provided they can hold on to Kante & Mahrez.

Big changes needed at Liverpool too as Klopp tries to build a team that can press for more than 45 minutes. Arsenal still need a world class centre back, a combative midfielder & a proper striker.

Utd need to hang on to DDG, firm up the defence & get more pace & creativity in midfield.

Making predictions is easy ..............

1 City
2 Spurs
3 Leicester
4 Man U
5 Arses
6 Doesn't matter

I reckon Leicester will be hampered by playing in the champions league as there squad will not be able to cope with the extra games against top oppositon, but good luck to them.

As I've had a large Scotch, I'll have a go too

1 LFC
2 Man Utd
3 Spurs
4 City
5 Arsenal
6 Chelsea

I'll be happy if Klopp can make top four tbh ;)

OK Heres my predictions......

1, f**k knows
2, could be ABC ?
3, What a waste of time !
4, Celtic
5, depends on a lot of things
6, who cares ?

Guessing is for nobheads.

Well, I'm just miffed that my team won't be joining you lot (for another year at least) I hate the playoffs.

The Premier league in 10 years time

1 Charlton Athletic
2 Dagenham and Redbridge
3 Blyth Spartans
4 Tranmere Rovers

Manu wouldn't know class if it bit them on the arse. LVG is winning them the cup and the story is out that Jose is in. It was all over the Spanish press in the morning and the BBC just after the match.

I am expecting the thug Keane to come back soon or the wife beating son of to make a complete set.

Keano was awesome I remember when he put Haarland on his arse arf, arf:)

Welcome back to the premier league Jose from all true PFM football fans.

A new manager for a new season not my first choice but I reckon we will win the league now, lets hope we can play entertaining footy though.

A new manager for a new season not my first choice but I reckon we will win the league now, lets hope we can play entertaining footy though.

Tenner says you won't win the EPL.

If your looking for entertaining football, jose would not have been my choice, his Chelsea teams were quite dull, 1-0 in the last few seconds was the usual end result.

I hope i'm wrong as i feel Man u need to get back to winning ways after all that glory, though i doubt it will happen, teams usually have their time, leeds in the 60'/70's, Liverpool in the 70's/80's, Man u 90's onward to the noughties, Chelsea/Man city split of the newer crowd, i actually feel if Leicester can hold onto their team they could walk it again & don't count them out of the european cup either, teams may have a shock when this lot turn up.

Maybe it's Leicester's time, i do hope so for the good of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back