advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a given, but I think the fear that Trump will be back in '24 is possibly unfounded.

It does seem unlikely for a number of reasons -- 14th Amendment seems likely, there is a good chance he will be in prison, 4 years older Trump will be a lot less healthy and quite possibly obviously senile.

It does seem unlikely for a number of reasons -- 14th Amendment seems likely, there is a good chance he will be in prison, 4 years older Trump will be a lot less healthy and quite possibly obviously senile.
Would his volk even notice? Just having someone tweeting in his name would keep a significant number of his cultists on board...

Adam Kinzinger was one of the few Republican Congressfolk who voted for Trump's impeachment. His family has written him a letter, which was reproduced in full in today's NYT. If you previously didn't realise how utterly unhinged Trumpists are, you will after you read this remarkable document:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/02/15/us/kinzinger-family-letter.html

I can only say that my gast is utterly flabbered. This is more than craziness, this is an actual sickness, which I suspect is terminal, not in the literal sense, but in the sense that these people will never actually be able to see sense. Like these people, but hopefully not with the same end result:

Adam Kinzinger was one of the few Republican Congressfolk who voted for Trump's impeachment. His family has written him a letter, which was reproduced in full in today's NYT. If you previously didn't realise how utterly unhinged Trumpists are, you will after you read this remarkable document:

I can only say that my gast is utterly flabbered. This is more than craziness, this is an actual sickness, which I suspect is terminal, not in the literal sense, but in the sense that these people will never actually be able to see sense. Like these people, but hopefully not with the same end result:

A blaring warning that the Endarkenment is upon us, by those who worship false prophets...

It's the biggest thing here since Beatlemania, but more widespread. It will persist. I've heard that there were those in Russia that loved Stalin until they died.

That's a shame...

I can only say that my gast is utterly flabbered. This is more than craziness, this is an actual sickness, which I suspect is terminal, not in the literal sense, but in the sense that these people will never actually be able to see sense
I couldn’t read that letter. After the first couple of paragraphs, my skin was crawling.

I couldn’t read that letter. After the first couple of paragraphs, my skin was crawling.

Yeah same here. Four dog's cocks* and four sets of inverted commas (written "air-quotes") in the first paragraph was more than I could take.. :)

*exclamation marks - journo speak-back in the day

Yeah same here. Four dog's cocks* and four sets of inverted commas (written "air-quotes") in the first paragraph was more than I could take.. :)

*exclamation marks - journo speak-back in the day

Sure signs of mania! Also double and triple underlinings!! Only things missing are some examples of "BLOCK CAPS"!!!

Sure signs of mania! Also double and triple underlinings!! Only things missing are some examples of "BLOCK CAPS"!!!

Regarding sure signs of mania. I'm no psych doctor or anything, but I am sure Trump cultism leads to personaility deterioration and various mental pathologies. Cognitive dissonance and doublethink, I suspect, cause real harm to the 'logic circuits,' to say nothing of conspiracy thinking triggering actual paranoia, etc.

He should cross the house (if they can do that over there?) and with a bit of luck his poisonous family will actually die of shame.
We don't have the phrase, but it is a thing that happens now and then. Of course, the guy is an actual conservative, wants to defund social programs to balance the budget and stuff. He just has a principled sense of legality and criminality, and is against the latter.

Funny how most presidents are quietly forgotten, yet Trump still commands the headlines.

Trump is no fool.

I wonder if the US establishment worked for the people, not the banks, corporations etc and provided free healthcare to all the people, and proper financial support to the hundreds of millions affected by Covid 19, as all other Western countries do would there be so many dissafected US citizens...

I guess we won't find out under Biden/Harris, as both establishment figures are, predictably, against free healthcare, and against financially supporting people during Covid.

They say nice things though, which seems to be enough for one half of America..

I wonder if the US establishment worked for the people, not the banks, corporations etc and provided free healthcare to all the people, and proper financial support to the hundreds of millions affected by Covid 19, as all other Western countries do would there be so many dissafected US citizens...

I guess we won't find out under Biden/Harris, as both establishment figures are, predictably, against free healthcare, and against financially supporting people during Covid.

They say nice things though, which seems to be enough for one half of America..

What they need to teach them a lesson is more Trump eh Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back