advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how a lot of the people in the US who are now talking about coming together etc. were hell bent on division two weeks ago. Good to see the FBI mopping them up.​
Yes, it’s almost as if they don’t want to talk about Trump’s more outlandish claims. Or is it that they don’t want to talk about the part they themselves played in them?

Lot of talk about America needing to heal itself, for coming together and moving forward.

Most of it coming from the Right.

Which is typical. I've probably already said it in this thread, but whenever the Right transgresses, and then loses an election, that's when they start talking about reconciliation. Why is the Left always expected to forgive and forget?

Can you imagine Donald Trump's epitaph when he finally snuffs it?:

v335520vevvu.png

Just a bit of comedy showing up the idiots at the attempted insurrection
The anger of some Trump supporters always reminds me of this:

Well... I don't like the way the country's ran, don't you know, and, erm... that's pretty much what i was expressing in my poem. The government... the American government - they're sneaky, they're very deceitful, they're liars, they're cheats, they're rip-offs. I mean, the American government is one systematic government that...that nobody can trust. I don't trust them myself...

The anger of some Trump supporters always reminds me of this:

Oddly I mentioned this to someone a couple of weeks ago. In the past I’d always thought of BBF as a kind of lefty, man-the-barricades type revolutionary, whereas now he is more obviously Trumpian. Although to be honest I suspect he’s in that insane part of the spectrum where both ends meet round the back.

Last edited:
I wonder if the government could revoke Trump's 60 year lease on the Old Post Office, presently used as the Trump International Hotel?

I like how these Republicans are now so keen on forgive and forget, unity and all that now that their attempt to overturn democracy has failed. Sod that Dems, go after them. Create new states/change the college, end voter suppression pack the SC. Every time you hesitate over something that would give your party an advantage, think "what would Mitch have done" then get on with it. :)

I like how these Republicans are now so keen on forgive and forget, unity and all that now that their attempt to overturn democracy has failed. Sod that Dems, go after them. Create new states/change the college, end voter suppression pack the SC. Every time you hesitate over something that would give your party an advantage, think "what would Mitch have done" then get on with it. :)
Yea, start getting some balls, Dems & get into the political fray with a thicker skin - stop trying to be all fair-minded, blah, blah - you are only being laughed at by the GOP & they will unjustifiably accuse you of politicking, no matter what you do - so grow a pair & change the US for the good both politically & systemically.

You are now under the spotlight of history - do the right thing - business as usual is the wrong thing & will destroy you & the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back