advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
steve.

i think you missed the rule about picture of musicians with instrument.

mask portrait is quite good. masks in general are excellent--i have a great shot of a busty topless girl with 18th century style venetian, but tony won't let me show it ;-)

vuk.

vuk - please tell ?
Also, is there any rules about how many pictures you can post in a day..?
I have a few more I would like to show, and today is good for me, as I am unable to do anything much else..
Oh, what the heck, I'll be reckless and post them..

IMG_4517editMedium.jpg

weddingcarforTP.jpg

_MG_4582editresized.jpg

This last one is me trying to be clever, but is it total pants or..?

You bin copying me Mister...?

Yours is clearly is better than mine, but maybe I am not doing so badly...!

So, does the question still remain, or has it been answered ?

I think the answer is, in order to get accused of "trying to be too clever" you need to work on your pretentious titles.

:)

vuk - please tell ?
I have a few more I would like to show, and today is good for me, as I am unable to do anything much else..

the clue's in the thread title... :D

ah, but seeing as how I have not posted before, but have been a member of PFM for many years, does that not mean I can fulfill my weekly commitment all in one go ?

vuk - please tell ?

I suspect vuk was referring to a specific picture itself rather than the number posted in a week, which whilst against the rules, shouldn't result in a ban..

yeah, the rule is no musicians looking pensive/distressed/happy/whatever with their instrument.

vuk.

How much does it weigh, and what's the minimum speed you can hand-hold it at? Looks great, but your dog looks a bit bored.

Armed with some kitchen scales, here are the weights of my cameras in their typical fighting configurations:

RZ67 + 110 back + 110/2.8 prime + prism finder, 3.2 Kg
RZ67 + 110 back + 110/2.8 prime + waist level finder, 2.5 Kg
Canon 1DII + 28-75 2.8 zoom, 2.1 Kg
Mamiya C3 with 80/2.8 prime, 1.8Kg
Canon Eos 3 + 35/2 prime, 1.1Kg
Olympus 35 RD 40/1.7 prime, 0.5Kg
Olympus XA2, 35/3.5 prime, 0.2Kg

I often carry the C3 or 1DII around with me on a day trip so I hope the RZ67 will not be a bridge too far. It certainly isn't light, and of course i'm assuming hand held shooting with no tripod (hah).

Cesare

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back