advertisement

PFM Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who thinks I might be interested to know that Dragon's Den has been cancelled. If this is targeted advertising, it's no William Tell.

Someone who thinks I might be interested to know that Dragon's Den has been cancelled. If this is targeted advertising, it's no William Tell.
Do you not get “Russian women looking to hook up now in Kaliningrad. Guaranteed no kompromat”? Must be after I started googling “What’s On in Helsinki”.

Mine have disappeared, they were there a few days ago, I've been accepting on a lot of prompted cookie requests if that makes a difference. Do they come and go, how do I get them back?

The only two I get, the only two are for razors and for hearing aids. I have told it repeatedly these ads bore me but still they come.

Tony you need to offer a subscription model, 'cause yer ads are shit. And I am not a thief.

i find it makes for some interest and occassionally they are helpful , in 5 mins of browsing i have been offered vitality dog biscuits !! a nice volvo , a now tv contract , chromecast , 100 visits to country houses !:)

I actually learnt something from an advert - Philips lighting is now Signify
I would love to have a signwriting contract for Philips, their companies rename annually.

1146511.jpg

Big Data is watching you.

My daughter has a weeping willow in the grounds near he flat.
The roots are wrecking the garden.
Yesterday my wife contacted the council to see if anything could be done.
We were talking about it in the kitchen where we have an Amazon Echo.
I jokingly referred to a friend who had said just drive some copper nails in, they’ll kill it.

Later on that day I went to my Facebook page on my iPad and the first thing that came up was an Amazon ad for copper tree killing nails...

This is getting a bit concerning now as it is not the first time something like this has happened.

Hi Siri, how do I overthrow the state and seize the reins of power?

I'm sorry Bob, but I'm not allowed to tell you. Some people will be arriving at your door between four and six minutes from now depending upon traffic. Please kneel with your hands behind you head. I have found an article on extraordinary rendition that you might like...

My daughter has a weeping willow in the grounds near he flat.
The roots are wrecking the garden.
Yesterday my wife contacted the council to see if anything could be done.
We were talking about it in the kitchen where we have an Amazon Echo.
I jokingly referred to a friend who had said just drive some copper nails in, they’ll kill it.

Later on that day I went to my Facebook page on my iPad and the first thing that came up was an Amazon ad for copper tree killing nails...

This is getting a bit concerning now as it is not the first time something like this has happened.

Although on one level this is amusing, on another it illustrates how we are sleepwalking into a potentially very dangerous world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back