advertisement

PFM Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

awl

pfm Member
Not quite what I'd expect!

Screen-Shot-2017-12-12-at-11.19.32.jpg

I've been getting a few encouraging me to make funeral arrangements. Given the predictive power of data analytics these days I am a little concerned.

That’s excellent.

For some unknown reason, mine was Maserati ads a couple of days ago... maybe I’m getting one for Christmas.

I've been seeing ads for military spec outdoor stuff. Hiking boots, camouflage jackets, night vision equipment etc

I've been seeing ads for military spec outdoor stuff. Hiking boots, camouflage jackets, night vision equipment etc
Me, too. Also, BMW tyres. I don't have a BMW.

If I ever saw ads which interested me, I tended to click on them, in the hope that a groat or two thereby found its way to Tony. If the ad-placing algorithm isn't working quite so well, might that affect this site's revenue stream? Tony, any parameters you can fiddle with here?

because of all the trump stuff here, it probably believes you are a #2 amendment prepper.

or maybe it thinks you're a gino football player?

I am far more discreet, of course. Today, I’ve only looked at pfm and a couple more things I’m involved in... and now this:

CFF141C6-154A-4DF9-ACE0-15E0C9BF73DD.png

Doesn’t it know my family has always had an account with a little place on Bond Street?

I think I can live with just about any targeted ad on PFM, it can not do worse then Facebook suggested groups. M*n U*D and Ch*ls*a pop up all the time. As a Liverpool fan this is tantamount to abuse! I dint even talk football on FB!

The ads on Amazon always offer me adult incontinence pads! If pfm starts to offer me the same, I will be really worried...

Last edited:
I think I can live with just about any targeted ad on PFM, it can not do worse then Facebook suggested groups. M*n U*D and Ch*ls*a pop up all the time. As a Liverpool fan this is tantamount to abuse! I dint even talk football on FB!

andrew.

if you move to canada, you can get the human rights commission to protect your special football identity and then sue facebook for creating a toxic social media climate.

I am far more discreet, of course. Today, I’ve only looked at pfm and a couple more things I’m involved in... and now this:

does "this" mean the forum now eagerly awaits a proletarian wedding?

it's a shame you don't have the special talents of your prince to design a ring on your own.

As with Ebay this last year, you have to wait while ad's l;oad before you can turn a page. Really annoying whilst browsing and makes it so slow compared to its previous incarnation. Pfm does now suffer this (and a jump or two) but it's hardly a blink compared to Ebay. Must be trend, but surely a retrograde one if it slows things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back