advertisement

Offical Royal Wedding, Ticker Tape Special

Repeat of an earlier plea to Hugh:

Command authorization code Still-4-7-Alpha-Tango.
Abort mission: Fergie’s ring!

Repeat of an earlier plea to Hugh:

Command authorization code Still-4-7-Alpha-Tango.
Abort mission: Fergie’s ring!
I’m down with the lieges camped out at the castle entrance tonight, to secure their pitch for the procession. Dressed as Princess Michael von Kent, giving interviews to American journalists who are crawling all over the place.

1zqdo54.jpg

I’m down with the lieges camped out at the castle entrance tonight, to secure their pitch for the procession.

Which seat is yours Dec?

LOL. What have they done with the homeless people from around there for the weekend?

I’m down with the lieges camped out at the castle entrance tonight, to secure their pitch for the procession.

Which seat is yours Dec?

That’s my walker parked up- full of fags and drink. Alas, I’ll be watching on the iPlayer from Helsinki on Saturday. Couldn’t move in the lift this morning for NBC film crews and their gear.

even in the lowliest, most backward serbian village, a father of either bride or groom announcing he will not attend the wedding would be so scandalous that the event would most likely not proceed. how can i look up to these people?
My parents were married in 1966. My father's parents did not attend because my mother isn't a Catholic, my father's sister was locked in the house and had to climb out of a window to get there. They have now been married for 51 years so that's 2 fingers to "It won't last".

LOL. What have they done with the homeless people from around there for the weekend?
You know the answer. Police went round at midnight and 5am every day and moved them on until they took the hint and found somewhere quieter to stay.

Is Bob Dylan going to the Wedding thing? If he does will he play Rainy Day Women 12 & 35 with its jolly chorus "Everybody must get stoned"?

Meghan's nephew is developing a special cannabis strain called Markle's Sparkle for the Wedding, according to The Independent. https://www.independent.co.uk/royal...arkle-prince-harry-tyler-dooley-a8306521.html

"Tyler Dooley, grows cannabis in Oregon USA – which has been legal in the American state since 2015 – and now he is in the process of creating a new potent hybrid named “Markle’s Sparkle.”

“Meghan grew up in California and I am sure has an American view on pot,” he told Daily Mail.

"He also shared his thoughts on what Prince Harry would think, simply adding: “Prince Harry enjoys a good party.”

Jack

I’m looking forward to animated fluttering pfm-green-tinted Union Flags appearing at the top of every page. I imagine the mod team are working flat out to get them ready on time.

advertisement

Back