advertisement

Offical Royal Wedding, Ticker Tape Special

I lived in Windsor for a while back in the mid ‘90s (just a shared rented house) when I first started IT contracting/consulting. Odd place. I had to walk past that big castle thing every day to get to the train. The place was always full of tourists and the locals were a mixed bunch. There was a very cheesy nightclub, but I can’t remember what it was called. I quite enjoyed the place for the few months I was there. My next stop was Feltham, which was a contrast to put it mildly. Even had an (I assume ironic) ‘Astronaut House’. There are no astronauts in Feltham. There never will be.

Felt ham is indeed a hell hole. Tonight in Windsor, there were blind drunk girls in pelmets and six inch heels carrying half empty bottles of liquor, screaming their heads off with armed cops wearing head cameras enjoying the action.

I saw this and the horror dawned that they’re preparing the Pope’s balcony for Nicholas Witchell to drone sycophantically over the event.
2zyiwc5.jpg

Felt ham is indeed a hell hole. Tonight in Windsor, there were blind drunk girls in pelmets and six inch heels carrying half empty bottles of liquor, screaming their heads off with armed cops wearing head cameras enjoying the action.

Windlesora, opposite the castle, is such a refined place.

Meghan's dad is might not attend the wedding, is the latest news. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44117335

"It is unclear whether Meghan Markle's father Thomas will walk her down the aisle on Saturday as planned," said the BBC.

"Mr Markle is reported to have told journalists at his home in Mexico that he had decided not to attend his daughter's wedding to Prince Harry.

"Kensington Palace issued a statement saying it was "a deeply personal moment for Ms Markle".

"It follows Mail on Sunday reports that Ms Markle's father had staged pictures for a paparazzi photographer."

My drug and alcohol sponsor plans to go on a longish country walk with his mates during the wedding, so he doesn't have to get embroiled in the event even as a spectator.

He can't stand the amount of money being spent on the Harry and Meghan and the hypocrisy involved. This is a bit of a sober view. He hasn't had a drink or drug for 41 years.

Jack

Meghan's dad is might not attend the wedding, is the latest news. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44117335

"It is unclear whether Meghan Markle's father Thomas will walk her down the aisle on Saturday as planned," said the BBC.

"Mr Markle is reported to have told journalists at his home in Mexico that he had decided not to attend his daughter's wedding to Prince Harry.

"Kensington Palace issued a statement saying it was "a deeply personal moment for Ms Markle".

"It follows Mail on Sunday reports that Ms Markle's father had staged pictures for a paparazzi photographer."

My drug and alcohol sponsor plans to go on a longish country walk with his mates during the wedding, so he doesn't have to get embroiled in the event even as a spectator.

He can't stand the amount of money being spent on the Harry and Meghan and the hypocrisy involved. This is a bit of a sober view. He hasn't had a drink or drug for 41 years.

Jack
Could you imagine what Princess Michael would say about/to him?:eek:

I remember Royal events mainly from the things I did to avoid seeing them on TV. I lagged a loft when Charles and Diana got married, and tiled a bathroom when Andrew and Fergie got married. I did the country walk thing when it was William and thingy's wedding.

These events are mostly, indeed almost exclusively, aimed at women. Mrs H always says she's not going to watch any of it, only to be glued to the screen for hours, having a good look at what everyone's wearing.

I don't wish the couple any ill, but it seems to me that if any royal marriage is doomed to failure (and their track record isn't brlliant), this must surely be it. The girl is used to living in a goldfish bowl to a certain extent, but can she handle THAT goldfish bowl with THAT family?

They could have a table at the back, next to the kitchen door for the unmentionables like Fergie, some of Princess Margaret’s old drinking friends and the father of the bride. Sit Princess M von Kent with them.

I think a bit of hybrid vigour needs injecting into the house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, so Ms Markle will provide that. The last thing we need is another German aristocrat. We can gloss over any speculation as to who actually impregnated Di with Harry, for the sake of brevity. As far as Eugenie and wotnot, how the hell do they manage to look so bloody ropey when they have a limitless clothing, makeup and hairdressing budget? Christ, I'm nobody's pinup myself, but I manage to look tidy in a clean shirt, a suit and a recent haircut.

Given the ancestry of this lot, I do hope that sauerkraut, sausages and knodel will be on the menu. I'm not sure if they have notable beers in Saxony but if not then I'm sure the Bavarians can ship some in. It would make for a decent party.

advertisement

Back