advertisement

Offical Royal Wedding, Ticker Tape Special

Tigerjones

Bagpuss
Check the makeup on Philip Schofield, must of gone in at 3am for a 2 hour, all over body spraying. They probably used a local garage.

PICGTSFAI

Translation..

Personally i couldn't the slightest....about it

Enjoy the day though.

red

Last edited by a moderator:
"How do you go about deciding what to wear on a day like this?"

I've gone for some old white boxer shorts that no longer really fit and a grey T shirt. I've kept my outfit a secret during the build up but I know you're all desperate to know.

see all the jolly 'bunting' chaps. Argh! i feel cause for public disorder today.

"The day they machine-gun the royal family, I'll put a shirt & tie on" Cyrll.

5 points: from which great fillum is this fine line from?

When Kate asked the Queen if she had any advice for a long and happy marriage, the Queen replied 'Yes, always wear a seat belt and don't piss me off'.

Just managed 2 seconds in the lounge (wifey watching) left room with rising blood pressure and seem to have acquired a swearing disorder - what a bunch of cnuts!

How could any man take himself seriously dressed like Charles?

snooker's on. i did do swearing cos only way is via news 24/ blue button stuff/ i got lost/ in a flap & royals appeared instead of Ding. A minute horriblis.

just walked in on the wife watching this drivel

but

daughter keeps switching to some big fat wedding prog last night - makes it very surreal!

Further to earlier reports, the Duke of Edinburgh has now been extinguished.

good time to go to Morrison's nee Safeways - no queues at the check out - roads empty
got back too late to see the shots and bombs

I had a thought about the royal wedding yesterday which had it happened might have changed my view of the tossers - it occurred to me that a nice thig to do might be for willy to to a midnight wander amongst the campers - these folks have been there for days and would have been a sign of him actually giving a nadgers chuff about them

my guess is he didn't do it but as I haven;t watched or heard any of it I may be misjudging him

I doubt it though...

Beckham's hair is a miracle of modern engineering tho.

Off to the pub

Radio 2 reports that Mrs Beckham is "Audrey Hepburn-esque"

Scrawny, bordering on the anorexic, flat-chested and in a shapeless black dress then....

I had a thought about the royal wedding yesterday which had it happened might have changed my view of the tossers - it occurred to me that a nice thig to do might be for willy to to a midnight wander amongst the campers - these folks have been there for days and would have been a sign of him actually giving a nadgers chuff about them

my guess is he didn't do it but as I haven;t watched or heard any of it I may be misjudging him

I doubt it though...

He did.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13233761

advertisement

Back